Take a look:

This card uses one of the many sentiments from the Celebrate Cake set:
One of the great benefits to clear photopolymer stamps is that they are a bit flexible, so you can add a slight curve if you so desire.
{You couldn't achieve that look with a traditional wood mounted rubber stamp.}
For this card I curved the stamp slightly on my acrylic block so that the sentiment would go with the curve on the front panel.
With this particular card design, you can use it vertically or horizontally - whatever your heart desires!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Please visit me on my blog - I love visitors!:

Supplies:
Cardstock: (White) Georgia Pacific, (Teal) Bazzill,
Patterned paper: (Tutti Fruitti Floral from the Tutti Fruitti collection) Doodlebug,
Stamps: (Make A Wish, Celebrate Cake set) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento,
Accent: (Lily White Mini Jewels) Doodlebug, (Houndstooth Artisan Tape) Pink Paislee
Tool: (Scoring Board) Martha Stewart, (Paper Trimmer) Fiskars, (Scissors) Fiskars
Sketch: Paper Crafts magazine







Fun and bright. I love it.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! I love how it works both landscape and portrait orientations. Great idea.
ReplyDelete