Monday, March 21, 2011

Market Street Stamps' March Release - Sneak Peek 1: Vintage Music

Yay, yay, YAY! That's how excited I am about this release! We have FOUR new sets to showcase today, tomorrow and Wednesday. On Thursday, we'll reveal ALL the sets and release them at 10pm Central Time!

Here's how our release weeks work - each day (starting today) the Design Team will be showing you a project they created with each new set. When you leave a comment on that days' post, you will be entered to win the set that's being showcased. Easy, right?

Thursday, we'll be revealing all the sets, announcing our winners, and the stamps will be available for purchase at 10 p.m. on Thursday night (earlier than previous releases!). 

 
Each new release will be 10% off from 3/24 - 3/31!
If you gotta have 'em all, for the first time we'll also have a bundle price available:
Purchase all FOUR sets and receive 15% off from 3/24 - 3/31!
Today, Tracy, Stephanie, Nikki, and I {Angelica} are showcasing the newest addition to our background stamp collection - 
Vintage Music!
I can't tell you how fun this was for me to create! 
Using sheet music from a classic Mexican folk song, I slightly distressed it to make it quick and easy to give that slighty-worn look to all your projects! 

 Let me tell you a little bit about these stamps - unlike other background stamps which are slightly smaller than a standard A2 card (4.25" x 5.5"), these stamps are A2 size, meaning you get:
 full coverage with one impression.

Pretty spiffy, huh? They are perfect if you're like me, and spend more time lining patterns up only to be disappointed with a smudge or crooked impression. 

We also just started stocking custom-cut blocks to fit our large background stamps! You can find them by clicking here


{Here is what they look like with no stamp mounted.}

{Here is what they look like mounted. This one's sporting "Hearts a Plenty"!}

So .... are you ready to see how our designers got their stamp on? Check 'em out below. 

Oh! Wait, wait!

Don't forget to leave a comment on this post for your chance to win your very own Vintage Music stamp! All winners will be announced on Thursday during our reveal! Yippee! Good luck guys & gals! See you back here tomorrow - same place, same time. ;)
Tracy

Stephanie


Angelica
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back tomorrow for even more peeks and another chance to WIN before these are even released!

49 comments:

  1. OMG These are just PERFECT!!!!! and all the ladies did an AMAZING JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! These are all SO cute!!!
    Great job, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so could have used that vintage music stamp for a project I just completed for a friend. I ended up cutting lines from a book of sheet music. That stamp would have been so much better.

    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOMENESS LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both stamps!! but I just have to have the hearts a plenty one!! Great job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are fabulous but I really like the Vintage Music stamp - everyone did a great job of showing how this stamp can be used in different ways-
    Perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, they're all lovely! I can't wait to see more of the release!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love them all! Such a great job by everyone... not surprised in the least... you girls are ahh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, you all did a great job!! Loving them all.. Super Cute set, I can't wait to see more. I will be back, same time and place.. hehehe Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZERS dt!!!! Super awesome projects! I am LOVIN the vintage music WOW. I NEED it sooo bad. Cant wait until release day!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! The design team did an awesome job. I can't wait for this stamp to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous new background!! I absolutly love music backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the vintage sheet music stamp and that it fits a card front...now that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful!! Love it and all the cards! Can't wait to see what else you have in store:-)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angelica, I can't tell you how much I LOVE this background stamp!!!! It rocks!!!! Seriously amazing, my friend! Design team, you rocked this. I LOVE each of your cards and for different reasons! AMAZING!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful background stamp! I love that it actually is full size...that is perfect for less than stellar stampers like me. ;) Can't wait to see the rest of the sneak peeks!
    {hugs!}
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this stamp and the fact that it is big enough to cover the whole card. I can't wait to see more.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally awesome creations by ft. Love the cards and the new acrylic block!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I love this reveal! DT, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sheet Music was a great choice for a background stamp. All cards were wonderful and so different. Great Job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!!!! That is the BEST MUSIC background!!! It's PERFECT!!!! I CANNOT wait to get my hands on that!!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous cards! Followed you over from Miss Erin Lee's FB post!!! barb

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving these stamps!! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your design team really rocked this background! :>

    ReplyDelete
  25. The examples definitely showcase all of the hard work you've been putting in, Angelica!

    Awesome job everyone, great stamps and great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I LOVE these! I have been searching high and low for the perfect musical paper and now I can make it with these awesome stamps!!!! You can do so much with it. I think the cards are FANTASTIC!
    Thanks for a chance to win,
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my goodness!
    I absolutely love these music stamps!
    Can't wait to get my hands on them!
    You guys are so talented.
    Thanks!
    Lisa H.
    lisastuf.blogspot.com
    lisastuf at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovin' the music background and what the design team came up with...excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh I love this music stamp. A definate must have. Great job showcasing it

    Burffrau @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am just as excited as you! Music is for the soul. TFS.

    Jessica B.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention LOVE) this set! MAGNIFICENT work by the design team too! Go Angelica go these are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a fabulous line up of samples by the DT! Love that musical background. Thank you for all the awesome inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the music NOTES!!! SO ADORABLE! Great Job Ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful stamps and the samples from the team are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the creations! I have rarely used music stamps but these get the old creative juices flowing! Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love a music design especially for a background, NICE cards.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I looooove this stamp....I think I need one, along with the XL block. Beautiful creations, and each one so different. Thanks for this opportunity. Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Okay, I have to have this one! And this time, I'm ordering the XL block. The one I have is slightly too small.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great stamps and I love the XL block as well. You are doing a great job! ! !
    Shari Y

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great set!!! :) And I could use an acrylic block that large (not only for my background stamps, but for creating scenes with individual, smaller stamps!)!

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Outstanding cards ladies! I'm soo happy to be able to use a background stamp & not have to worry about messing up. Can't wait!
    Thanks for a cance to win!

    Wendy aka Roo

    wendydot roos2boys atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful, beautiful sneaky peeks, ladies! They're all great, and that zebra print background!!! DEFINITELY gotta have that!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    foreverstampin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my gosh!!! These Peeks are AWESOME!!!!! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. This set looks great. I love using scraps of book pages and old paper-- including sheet music. This would fit right in with my work!

    ReplyDelete
  45. LOVE LOVE LOVE the musical backgrounds.

    Amazing. Simply amazing.

    TFS,
    Erin
    spantastikreations@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh, I just love these projects and that stamp is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.