Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Market Street Stamps' March Release - Sneak Peek 2: Hippie Chic

Hey everyone! Welcome back to Day #2 of our March Sneak Peek week!! Just in case you missed our post yesterday, be sure to head back there to see all the details on how our peeks work and for a chance to win Vintage Music!

Today, DoBea, Samantha C.StephanieNikkiand I {Angelica} are pleased to introduce you to
"Hippie Chic"!

 This is the set that set the entire tone for this month's release. Anyone who knows me knows that I treasure music as much as art, and some of my favorite singer/songwriters are from the 70's. Hence, the Cat Stevens lyric and sentiment you may have seen yesterday on some of our designers' sneak peeks! Love it!

"Hippie Chic" is a 5.5 x 8.5" set jam packed with 9 artistic sentiments and phrases, and 6 original illustrations by Angelica {that's me!} to compliment the entire theme. Our stamps are made from a peach-tinted trade-quality photopolymer that's made to last a lifetime. You can use virtually any ink with our stamps and they'll only stamp better with time {the ink conditions the polymer}. 

Don't forget that while these sets won't be available until Thursday night...

Each new release will be 10% off from 3/24 - 3/31!
If you gotta have 'em all, for the first time we'll also have a bundle price available:
Purchase all FOUR sets and receive 15% off from 3/24 - 3/31!

Take a peek at our designer's cards today, leave a little love on their blogs {cause we love it and love to visit your blogs too!}, and check the bottom to find out how you can win your VERY OWN set of Hippie Chic stamps!

DoBea
Samantha
Stephanie
Angelica
Would you love a chance to win this set before we release it on Thursday night? I thought you might. Just leave a comment on this post for your chance to win "Hippie Chic"! All winners will be announced on Thursday during our reveal! Good luck everyone! See you back here tomorrow at 7 pm Central! We have MORE announcements and fun things to share with you then!


34 comments:

  1. SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W-O-W!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is not going to be happy becauseI am probably going to buy all these sets that is if I don't win one! lol!! Great job!! Keep the creativity coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so great.... good job gals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I love that little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH just stop now with these dang releases...this is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome set. I'm really loving the sentiments. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally beautiful creations. I love them all. Loving the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love it!!! TFS! Hope I win too or I may go broke! LOL
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! I LOVE stamps and use them all the time! Thanks so much for the chance to win! :0)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are AMAZING! I just love what everyone did with the set too. Yup another set I MUST HAVE :)
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I so love this.
    Christi
    keenerfamily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am over the moon excited about this set. I can't believe how wonderful they are.

    ksdcreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness. I love it. I am a huge music fan myself and love Cat Stevens. This is a stamp set that could be used in some many Ways.
    WOW
    perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angelica, from the sneak peek it looks like this is such a cool set. Looking forward to seeing the complete set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will be buying this set!! I think this one is my fav so far!! I can't wait to see the rest!! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg this set looks fabulous!!Your team has done a great job showcasing it!!!!Thanks so much for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!! Your DT did an amazing job!! I can't wait to see the whole set!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are wonderful. Excited to see the next installment

    Burffrau @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool stamps, thanks for a chance to win...
    Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So groovy! Can't wait to see the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hippi chic matches the music background so well. Brings back lots of memories as well. Great projects.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, such cute stamps!!! :) Who would have thought they could just keep getting better & better?!

    Thanks so much for sharing and for the chance to win,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think Hippie chick might be my fav. I cant wait until we can order. ECK why do you do this to us! lol
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  24. My daughter and I will have to share these!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this set. The sentiments are my favorite! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh, These are fabulous cards! Think I'm gonna love the stamps!

    Wendy aka Roo

    wendydot roos2boys atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are wonderful. Can't wait for the release.
    Pat
    plweir@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh! excited excited excited. I have been a dedicated follower of MSS and happy to watch it grow. Very talented team and wonderful stamps to have in my collection.

    Jess b.
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are adorable. My husband loves Cat Stevens too and we are BIG 70S music fans:-)
    Jessica
    creativestamperspot@ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! These are awesome! I used to say I was born in the wrong decade :) I would have made an excellent hippie! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous sentiments. LOVE the projects.

    TFS,
    Erin
    Spantastikreations@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Being a child of the 60's, this set really speaks to me! Love all the great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.