Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Market Street Stamps' March Release - Final Sneak Peek: Zebra and Fashionista

We have arrived to our final peeks tonight and I want to thank everyone who has stopped by this week - it's so much fun when all your friends are here to say hi! SO! Tonight we have the final two peeks and some REALLY exciting news and fun ways you can show us what you've got!

I'm sure you've noticed the "Challenge" tab up at the top? Yeah, well, that's been sitting there with anticipation of one day hosting challenges for all our friends to take part in. I don't know about you, but a good sketch or color combo ALWAYS gets my mojo going. My sweet friend and fellow MSS Designer, DoBea will be coordinating some new ways to be inspired - she's got some yummy color schemes up her sleeve and will have a few other fun ideas for you too! First challenge date will be April 6th so mark those calendars! There will always be some Market Street stamps or other crafty loot up for grabs!

And guess what? THERE'S MORE. Yep. If you love (I mean, really LOVE) your Market Street Stamps, all we want you to do is link them to any of these places:


Stephanie will be perusing the wonderful work out there and choose THREE projects at the end of the month who will become the CREAM OF THE CROP for that month! Whoo hoo!

The Cream of the Crop Spotlight is a merit based contest and we're looking for projects that catch our eye, but that we also encourage stampers of all skill levels to upload their cards for consideration! And that we will be looking for projects that are well executed, use Market Street Stamps in a new and fun way, have great use of color, and have amazing overall design. Most importantly, we want to see what you're making!


Here are the deets:

  • Deadline to get your project in will be the last Friday of the month 
  • Cream of the Crop Spotlight projects and winners will be announced that weekend!
  • Spotlight winners will EACH win a $20 gift certificate to the Marketplace (that's just my short way of saying the Market Street Stamps Store!)
If you are chosen, in addition to the $20 gift certificate to the Marketplace (which is cool, but this is a spotlight, after all) your project photos will appear on this blog  (as well as a link to your blog (or gallery if you do not have a blog) ! How fun, right? So we hope you'll join us - start posting your projects on Friday 'cause that's the start of our first "Cream of the Crop" Spotlight!

Now, since I've talked your ear off, let's get to the inspiration our DT created for you today with TWO sets - "Zebra" Background and "Fashionista".

"Zebra" is one of our background stamps that measures a whopping 4.5" x 5.75" with an image size of 4.25" x 5.5" giving you the option to cover the full front of a standard A2 card in one single impression!

"Fashionista" is a 4" x 4" set that will have you creating cards for all your stylin' friends!

Don't forget to leave a comment on this post if you'd like a chance to win "Zebra" or "Fashionista"!

Nicole
Tifany 
Tifany
Nikki

Angelica

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to pop over tomorrow night @ 7 pm for the FULL REVEAL and
ANOTHER BIG Announcement!

38 comments:

  1. Both are fabulous!!! OH yeah! I'd go with Fashionista. My daughters love shoes especially Vanessa. Yes I would have to make a card for her and yes for her little sister as well.
    Thanks for the chance to win
    Perderg@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love them both! So so so cute!!! I'm definitely a girly girl and could use these! :-)

    -Emily
    createserendipity@gmail.com
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that zebra background! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT! Gotta love Zebra print and shoes!!! Awesome release Angelica and exciting news about the challenges and spotlight. Thanks for all of the fun! I've loved your new release party! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving this release!! I love challenges, it gets your mojo going and gives ideas on how to use your stamps and stuff. I can't wait!! I can't wait!! What a great release party Angelica. Crafty Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow love the zebra (may but several zebra prints for my daughter! lol) and so love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love them...gotta love the zebra print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you not like this set. Zebra print and High Heels. Love it and so will my daughter and Grandaughter.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally chic stamps!!!!Love the designs and the cards!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both!!! Hard to choose! LOL
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am head over heals for BOTH of these. OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them =)

    Toodles,
    Monica

    simplycricutting at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygoodness! I am in love with both of these sets (the Zebra Background and the Fashionista Set)!!! :) I would have trouble choosing... ;)

    Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both these sets! The shoes are so cute. My credit card is in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these stamps. Shoes and zebra print, awesome.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such great previews! Love what you all did with these sets. And LOVE the new challenges, can't wait to play along with everyone. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reveals like this make me wish I was married to Gates or Trump...ok maybe not actually married to them but at least capable of accessing their money! SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!!! I heart ALL of them severe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all super AWESOME!!! Too cute for words! I love the zebra background.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love them both but the zebra print is my favorite

    Burffrau @ aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome release!!! Love all the cards:-) I hope to be able to buy my first set of Market Street stamps soon!:-) Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm REALLY excited about these. Love the shoes and the zebra print

    AHHH

    can't wait :)

    Hugs

    Cristina
    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Zebra print and shoes....OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So much exciting stuff going on, can't wait!
    Love this set and what all the gals did with it!

    Wendy aka Roo

    wendydot roos2boys atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these two stamps esp. that zebra background stamp. You did an awesome job at designing these.

    vflambert at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So excited to see the new releases!!
    Pat
    plweir@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great new stamps...but I think my fave is the shoes...after all I am a female :) Thanks for the chance to win. I am a new follower but been a fan on FB.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love, love, love that zebra print! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    foreverstampin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love them both, but especially the Fashonista one! I would use that all the time! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so looking forward for the challenge! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Woohoo!! LOVE this and looking forward to the challenges! Can't wait to see the full release!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooooh! SUPER cute stamps.... can't wait to see MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What cute stamps! What woman can resist zebra print and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is awesome! I love shoes, this new release of stamps is awesome! I love them all!
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. MUST MUST HAVE!!! WOW - love this new release.

    Jenny Kozar

    jlkozar AT comcast DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW....these stamps and projects are AWESOME.

    TFS,
    Erin
    spantastikreations@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. High Heels and zebra print...how can you miss?? Loving your reveal!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.