Monday, April 25, 2011

April Release - Sneak Peek Day One!

HOOORAAAY! I love Release Week! It is always so much fun to show you guys the new stuff we've been working on and to get your feedback on the new sets! Speaking of feedback, here's what we've been hearing:

You love the quality of our stamps. 
Thank you, so do we! As a family business, we really do strive to produce the highest quality stamps in the industry today. Once you ink them up, I think you'll know exactly what I mean.

You love that our background stamps are 4.25" x 5.5".
I know, they're huge, right? This makes them ideal for quick cards - like when you totally forget about a birthday party you're going to THAT afternoon! You can also try them as a backdrop for your cropped photos in layouts or my fave - to make interesting patterns in your journal pages. The SKY is the LIMIT!

You love the original images. 
AWESOME! This part is my favorite and I have more exciting news that will be revealed to you later this week. All I can say is that we'll be adding MORE images with another artist.....hmmmm can you even take a guess who?!

If you haven't joined us during a Release Week yet, you're in for some F-U-N! Here's how our release weeks work - each day (starting today) the Design Team will be showing you a project they created with each new set. 
When you leave a comment on that days' post, you will be entered to win the set that are being showcased. We're going to be giving away EIGHT sets this week, so be sure to comment on each post! SO many chances to win!

Thursday, we'll be revealing all the sets, announcing our winners, and the stamps will be available for purchase immediately after the reveal.
Each new release will be
15% off from 4/28 - 5/5!

We'll also be including a bundle price:
Purchase all EIGHT sets and receive
25% off from 4/28 - 5/5!

Today, Stephanie, Samantha C., and Tifany are showcasing THREE of our new backgrounds: VINTAGE NOTEPAD, PAISLEY, and GRUNGY BORDER!
The layering possibilities are endless with these and I know they're ones that I'll turn to again and again!


STEPHANIE

SAMANTHA C. 
TIFANY


 Don't forget to leave your comment RIGHT HERE on THIS post if you want a chance to win Vintage Notepad, Paisley OR the Grungy Border set! Please leave just one comment per person.
One comment enters you to win each set! 
Thanks for stopping by!
See you back here tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

51 comments:

  1. BELLO simplemente BELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, love them all! Great DT projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's cards are just amazing! Seriously, we are so lucky to have such a talented group of women showcasing our stamps! LOVE them all! Can't wait for the rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve them!! The DT did a wonderful job!! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, These are super cute. I can't wait to see the rest! You have a great design team!!

    Crafty Hugs,

    Denise
    http://www.craftconfectionery.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I cannot wait for these to be released! I love everything that I am seeing so far! BEAUTIFUL projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of COURSE I love them all, but holy CRAP I am in LOVE with Paisley!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow ..wow!! Awesome job ladies! I'd love the Vintage Notepad Pleazzzzz! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I had to come over and take a peak after Lauren's Creative post on Facebook and I'm glad I did! I just love these stamps, gotta get some! Can't wait to see the others =) Great job by your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look AWESOME! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice background stamps! I also like the little bird - which stamp is it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOhh!!! Soo fun! I love them all!! Can't wait to see more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you guys love them!! Roberta, the bird is from the "Follow Your Heart" set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all wonderful - it is so hard to pick one but I do love paisley.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! These backgrounds are GORGEOUS. I especially LOVE the Paisley, but that paper one is super cool too! Love them! hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look awesome! I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH WOW!!!! Gorgeous Background stamp angelica! Great Stamp!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow these are some awesome background stamps. They are all great but I especially love the vintage notepad one!!! Great dt cards. Cant wait to see the rest. Thanks!
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome set of stamps! Really love the Vintage Notebook in particular. This stamp would be fun to use for journaling and for school layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terrific stamp sets. It is hard to just pick one. My pick for today is the Vintage Notebook. TFS!! cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great projects! the stamps look wonderful. Glora's crafts sent me over to check out your blog!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What delightful creativity and designs!

    Glora sent me to your fabulous blog and I am now a follower. So very nice to meet you. Stop by my blog sometime soon and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, I do LOVE Market Street Stamp. Love the vintage notepad and the grungy background very much!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the grungy background - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! LOVE THESE CARDS! What beautiful designs. Can't wait to see more! :)

    at home ink at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think I need all of these! I especially love the paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am new to market street stamps - these are great backgrounds, and all your stamps are adorable! Thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. New to Market Street stamps, but love what i see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am new to Market Street Stamps, but they look aswesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your release week. I look forward to seeing your new stamps each month.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks to Tifany for sending me here. Wow these are wonderful stamps and I am so glad I now know about Market Street Stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your backgrounds--especially since they fill an entire cardfront! The vintage notepad one is calling my name . . .

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm loving these! I may have to twist my arm & purchase :D TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think the projects are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really love those background stamps! Great job with the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing cards!! Love the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW those stamps are amazing. I love how they would make great backgrounds for cards and scrapbook layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the vintage notepad and the grunge!I'm going to have to really check all of this stampy goodness out.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh I just LOVE grungy border! I must win this! :) Great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Vintage notepad is wicked cool!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am loving all your new stamps!! TFS!
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
    sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I so can't wait for these new stamps.I love themm all.

    ReplyDelete
  43. love your samples great stamps as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Adorable!! Love them all! Can't wait to see the new release!!!

    scrappingwithstephanie@gmail.com
    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. love that vintage notepad. great stamps love them you did a great job designing them and the design team is super talented

    hugs

    Cristina
    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have been so excited to see the new things you have had coming up! Your stamps are super cool and so versatile! Thanks so much for sharing and for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  47. awesome designs!!!

    http://piperloo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love them! It inspires me to start making cards again!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.