Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Release - Sneak Peek Day Two + Contest Winners!

Hello Hello everyone! Thanks for joining us for DAY TWO of our April Sneak Peeks! 
In addition to these amazing creations our DT has created for you, I have some WINNERS to announce from our recent contest on our website!

Before we get to the winners, let me just show you some incredibly creative cards using some of  our newest backgrounds, LOST GARDEN {DoBea}, SWEET LACE {Raven}
and PUNCHED TIN {Nicole}.
Each of these backgrounds will retail for $12.50, but will be 15% OFF each individual set or 25% off if you purchase ALL the stamps in this release for one week starting Thursday, April 28th at 7 pm!

The best part of Release Week is that we give you the opportunity to WIN one of these fabulous new sets! All you have to do is leave one comment on each day's post and you'll be entered to win one of the sets showcased that day. Easy, huh? We'll announce the winners on Thursday night.

Don't forget to take a peek at yesterday's post for more chances to win, too!

Here are the lovely peeks for today:
DoBEA
RAVEN

NICOLE
 Be sure to pop over to their blogs to see more info on how they created them!
Now for our APRIL CONTEST WINNERS!
The REFERRAL WINNER {Who will receive the ENTIRE April Release!} is....
GLORAJEAN B.!
Glora referred the most orders on our website during the month of April! Thank you Glora and everyone else that told their friends how much they {heart} Market St. Stamps! 
We appreciate it so very, very much!

And our RANDOMLY chosen WINNERS amongst all orders placed in April:

GRAND PRIZE 
{All 3 Upcoming Releases - April, May & June}:
KRYSSI N.!

1st RUNNER UP 
{$25 Store Credit}:
MELISSA T.!

2nd RUNNER UP 
{$15 Store Credit}:
ALINA C.!

Congratulations Ladies!
Thank you everyone!
If you would like to be notified of future sales, promotions, and contests, please sign up for our Newsletter, Join us on our Facebook Page and Follow us on Twitter!

{all winners have already been notified via email}

See you back here tomorrow for more peeks and more fun!!!

35 comments:

  1. More yummy-ness! Great samples from the DT!! :)
    Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Great projects, gals- and congrats to all the winners tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeps!!! Thank you, thank you!! I LOVE your stamps and will SO enjoy all this Market Street Stamps Stampy goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am so loving the new release!!! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'm SO super excited! What awesome news!!!! Thank you so much! It is easy to refer people when a product is great! Thanks for the sneak peeks on some more awesome background stamps! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great cards from your DT today! And lucky lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Loving the new releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cool set of stamps! Thanks for sharing the sneak peeks with us. And congrats to the winners!

    coupondenise at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners.
    Love the DT samples!
    Angelica you ROCK! I love your background stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats Glorajean! And the other winners too! I love these sneak peaks. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower sent by Gloria!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. More fabulous backgrounds--loving the look of the punched tin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your release this month is pretty exciting! I really like the punched tin stamp!

    Congratulations to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job. I love the lacey stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would be thrilled with any of these-the punched tin and lace are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the new background stamps! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful projects, really like these stamps too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. these are fantastic!!! such terrific samples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gosh you guys have some awesome stamps!!! I might have to break out the credit card! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
    sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats to the winners. Im loving all the new backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness - that lace tutu just sent me over the edge - all of these projects are just SO LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute stuff!! cant wait til I get paid!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. DT work is fenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Too cute!!! Love them all! Great color choice ladies!! Looking forward to the release!!

    scrappingwithstephanie@gmail.com
    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great inspiring samples from your DT! Congrats to all of your winners and thanks again for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. awesome designs!!!

    http://piperloo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are too cute, I love Raven's project so clever! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The sweet lace is so pretty! I love Raven's card. Love the butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.