Monday, April 18, 2011

Sweetie Tag

I was recently playing around with stamping the Vintage Wallpaper stamp on kraft cardstock in different colors of chalk inks and decided to create a tag using some of the pieces I had stamped.


I hand-cut a tag shape {to go with the rustic look that I was going for} and stamped a bird from the Follow Your Heart set on top of the Vintage Wallpaper stamped cardstock.


I created the nest from some strips of canvas and gave them a little extra color with some inks.
On another piece of stamped cardstock I adhered a clear button using clear-drying adhesive. I placed a few strands of the inked canvas behind the button and added the stamped banner to top off the tag.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Please visit me on my blog - I love visitors!:



Supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Vintage Wallpaper}; Market Street Stamps {Follow Your Heart};
Ink: Tsukineko; Ranger {Tim Holtz Distress Ink};
Cardstock: Bazzill {Tapioca}; Jillibean Soup {Kraft};
Canvas: C&T Publishing;
Button: Autumn Leaves {Foof-a-la};
Other: Ranger {Glossy Accents}


4 comments:

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.