YAY! It's Thursday and that means it's time for our MAY Reveal & to announce the winners from our sneak peeks! I can't wait to show you these sets so you can see just how easy it is to mix & match them all. Under each set you will find complete details including set size and price.
And guess what? They're available RIGHT NOW! Yep, you can purchase them in our shop at a special discount of 15% off if you purchase individual packages or 25% off if you purchase ALL four sets!!
![]() |
| MSS-22 TIKI TIME |
- Set measures 5" x 5"
- Includes 6 sentiments and 3 original images illustrated by Nicole Holly Rixon
- Retail Price: $15.00 (15% off for one week!)
- WINNER from Sneak Peek Week: From Tracy's blog, Kate C. She said, "Love this! Looks like a great time was had! Those stamps sets look adorable"
![]() |
MSS-23 Chillaxin
|
![]() |
MSS-24 HOMEGROWN
|
![]() |
MSS-MM-01 SIP ON
|
I hope you enjoyed the inspiration from our design team, I know I am constantly in awe of their creativity!!
Don't forget to come back on Saturday for our MAY Cream of the Crop Winners!! It could be YOU! All you have to do to play along is upload your creations to our Facebook, Flickr, Splitcoast Gallery or in a Tweet mention, and you're entered! Easy as that!
Have a happy weekend everyone! Thanks for checking out our new releases, can't wait to see what you create!











Congratulations to the winners and what a fun release!!!! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners! I love all the sets, wish I could afford all of them, but I think I am gonna have to buy at least one set!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so ordering this entire set.
ReplyDeleteLove it all