If you've just stumbled upon this release be sure you head back to Monday's post for all the deets! Remember, you can win a set just by leaving comments along our designer's sneak peek blog posts as well as the posts on our blog this week! We'll choose a random winner from each peek and announce the winners tomorrow at the reveal!
This last set by Nicole is fun, sassy, and PERFECT for summer party invites, or just a saucy little "hello"!
NICOLE ![]() |
| STEPHANIE |
![]() |
| SAMANTHA S. |
![]() |
| ANGELICA |
![]() |
| ANGELICA Alright guys, see you tomorrow for the big reveal!!! Thanks for coming by! |













Okay, I REALLY love that tiki hut. It reminds me of the Tiki Room at Disneyland. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! The new stamps are so cool!! Are you planning to add to your DT??
ReplyDeleteReally love the peeks from today! Can't wait to get them, lucky me!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAll the seal peaks were amazing! Congrats on another fabulous release! All the Dt's did incredible! See you all tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAll of the cards are so cute..but the first one makes me thirsty!!LOL
ReplyDeletedaladypej at aol dot com
Love the margarita and the sentiment keep calm and drink on.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of stamps
perderg{at}q{dot}com
Am I the only one having trouble getting on Nicole & SAMANTHA S. posts for this release material?
ReplyDeleteThese are all so awesome! I commented everywhere that I needed to... and I even entered the cream of the crop contest! Thanks for being so awesome! :-)
ReplyDeleteLoving the sneak peeks! The margarita and the keep calm images are fabulous!
ReplyDelete