Hello Market Street Friends! Welcome to our
MAY RELEASE WEEK!
MAY RELEASE WEEK!
Stampers said they loved the fun sentiments (some designed by me, some designed by Nicole) and Nicole's fun, doodled images. They liked that the images looked hand-drawn which gave them a little something different.
If you' haven't visited us during a release week before, here's what you can expect:
{Be sure to read through even if you've joined us before, we're doing the giveaway a little different this month.}
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, we'll have sneak peeks from our talented Design Team.
Each sneak peek day, you'll have a chance to win the set(s) being showcased.
{Winners announced on Thursday.}
How can you win?
- Leave a comment on each day's designer blogs and this blog
- We'll choose a winner for each set we're giving away from comments left across all blogs (designer and Market St) to win each set!
Easy enough, right?
Thursday, we'll be revealing all the sets, announcing our winners, and the stamps will be available for purchase immediately after the reveal.
Each new release will be
15% off from 5/26 - 6/2!
We'll also be including a bundle price:
Purchase all FOUR sets in our May Release and receive
25% off from 5/26 - 6/2!
The only thing I need after playing with this stamp set is a big giant pool in my backyard!
{Ah, but I'll be heading to California on Wednesday, so pool time isn't too far away!!!}
Enjoy the inspiration, and see you back here tomorrow @ 7 pm CDT!
![]() |
| TIFANY |
![]() |
| DoBEA |
![]() |
| NICOLE |
![]() |
| ANGELICA |
Don't forget to leave a comment on this post and all the designer's blogs today for a chance to win!











OK - yeah I am always checking out what you folks are up to.
ReplyDeleteLove these summer inspired stamps - the design team did a wonderful job yet again
perderg{at}q{dot}come
scrappin3angel{dot}blogspot{dot}com
Wow! these are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLove these!!!! The sentiments are fabulous, and the images look so fun to paper piece!
ReplyDeletelove, love your round card! i always forget about stamping onto patterned paper and you did it so skillfully. it's a happy card, and the sentiments not so bad, either!
ReplyDeleteOkay, it looks like this is going to be a fabulous fun release. I can't wait to visit all the blogs and get the details:) Best wishes with your new release:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Stephanie
Great samples everyone! Off to visit your blogs!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love everything about it. I love the flip flops and the bathing suit. Love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kate
I really love these new stamps! The flip flops are a must have for me. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are ADORABLE samples. You girls ROCK!!!! Those flip flops are to die for! I absolutely LOVE them! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteVery cute creative cards, I can't wait until the stamps are released. daladypej at aol dot com
ReplyDeleteAngelica,
ReplyDeleteThese stamps and the Dt's card are just INCREDIBLE! How fun and cheerful! Oh ~ I would love to play with ALL the stamps! Thanks for a fun week ahead!
Oh I love the bathing suit!!!
ReplyDeleteI so can't believe I haven't hopped over here for a long time... but here now.. LOVE those bathing suits. The flip flops are way to cute. love the effect of the flip flops and the last one pops out.
ReplyDeleteparkernana5@cox.net
I visited all of the designer's blogs! I LOVE these new stamps!!! You all are awesome!
ReplyDeleteToo fun! Love the bathing suit image--it looks great both paper pieced and colored!
ReplyDelete