Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh My Stars


Hi there! I hope your weekend was a fabulous one. I'm here to share a super clean-and-simple card with you this Sunday evening.

I used Market Street's Blast Off set exclusively on my card. I used a rainbow of ink colors and one of the stars from the stamp set to create my focal image.

Then I finished everything off with this cute sentiment from the set, stamped in black.

To make the center of my card pop a bit, I added a pair of self-adhesive gemstones to the left and right of the center star.

Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Tracy!! Your Hearts-a-Plenty rainbow card was a huge hit at the show! Clean & Simple, but the way the colors pop off the page - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully clean and simple, Tracy! You rocked it (as usual!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clean and simply yet VERY beautiful card. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.