Hello and welcome to everyone! I am happy to be back with the Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge 2. I would like to thank all the lovelies who participated in our Color Cue Challenge 2. Before we go any further, I would like to announce the winner of that challenge who will receive a Computer Cutie stamp set and a Tea Leaves Dew Drop.
Congratulations to random winner #1 Michelle.
Michelle, please send your information to Angelica at marketstreetstamps dot com!!
Now, on to our newest sketch, and this time we are adding a twist.
The Challenge:
Create a project based on the sketch below.
Use a background stamp to make your own embellishment.
The project must use Market Street Stamps in order to be eligible to win.
Link up your project before Tuesday, May 31st.
Inspiration

The prize for this challenge will be the stamp set Of the Same Tree.
Happy crafting everyone!!









YAY, congratulations Michelle! And what a cute sketch. I love it! Thanks for all the inspiration DT. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank you Market Street and Random.org! I am so excited! I can't wait to start on this sketch!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Michelle!
ReplyDeleteLove this sketch and challenge! Great samples girls!