Monday, May 16, 2011

Wanna Be {Patchwork Card}

I saw a piece of patterned paper that made me want to make a card that looked like patchwork, and I think the Vintage Wallpaper stamp was a great candidate for the look I was wanting.


I stamped each color of ink individually, using a piece of printer paper to mask off the areas that I didn't want to stamp on the card front.
{You could also create a similar look by stamping different colors or patterns on small scraps of cardstock and piecing them together as you would with an actual patchwork quilt.}


I used a small piece of stamped cardstock and adhered it to the back of a clear button to create a coordinating embellishment.

I stamped the sentiment {from the Hippie Chic set} and added the canvas flower to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Please visit me on my blog - I love visitors!:



Supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Vintage Wallpaper, sentiment from Hippie Chic set}
Ink: Tsukineko {Perfect Plumeria, Turquoise Gem, Thatched Straw}
Cardstock: Jillibean Soup {kraft}; Bazzill {Tapioca, Velvet}
Accent: Foof-a-la {clear button}
Tools: Fiskars {scissors, trimmer, stamp press}; EK Success {Martha Stewart - scoring board}
Other: C&T Publishing {canvas}; Ranger {Glossy Accents}


2 comments:

  1. WOW Tifany. This is probably my favorite of your cards so far and I've loved a lot of them. This is gorgesou! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gorgeous not gorgesou

    See what happens when I don't look at what I'm typing - LOL. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.