Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summertime....May Release Sneak!

Hey Everyone! Angelica here with a post that's just a wee bit late. I've been busy making samples for our upcoming stamp show we'll be at in Milwaukee, WI! Hope you can join us if you're in the area! The show is May 21st and May 22nd and attendees will get first dibs on these ADORABLE new sets by Nicole Holly Rixon!

I haven't been able to stop coloring all weekend, and I knew with this sweet lawnmower that I wanted to keep the focus on the adorable image. So I opted to use a simple layout and pulled in colors from my colored image.

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I can tell you I mixed and matched two of the sets to create this card which is what I love the most about our May release! The sentiment/image combinations are limitless which means you're going to be able to make TONS of summer-themed cards using this release alone!
Here's the finished card! I used some orange buttons in a couple different shapes for interest and finished them off with a bit of Caribbean twine from the Twinery, of course! The image was colored with Copics in a fun bright color scheme.



Hope you enjoyed today's inspiration! Our May sneak peek images are popping up on our Facebook page now through May 21st. Our designers will have samples ready to show you May 23rd, 24th, and 25th right here on our blog!

Thanks for stopping in! ~ Angelica

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see these in person in Milwaukee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love the coloring and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!

    I wish I had known you needed samples...I could have mailed you the stuff I've made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute!! I love that little lawn mower- can't wait to get my grubby paws on it!!! I wish I could be at the stamp show! Looks like it's going to be a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I can only imagine the summer fun that is coming our way. I love the great summer colors you used too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I wish I was in Milwaukee.
    What beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.