Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sending Good Vibes

Hi, everyone! Steph here! So nice to see you today! I have a card I'd like to share with you! Here it is:


So- here's the play-by-play: I used this weeks sketch from Card Patterns as a starting point and then chose my color combination. I decided to make this one a little rustic- cream, kraft, chocolate brown, red, and teal. One of my FAVORITE color combinations of all time- love it!

I stamped the new Woodgrain background stamp with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Then, I took my blending tool and added some color around the edges.

The sentiment is of course from the beautiful Hippie Chic set- I reach for that set all the time for these beautiful sentiments.

The patterned paper is from Echo Park's For The Record line- I don't buy a lot of patterned paper, people, but I have this line.... that says a lot!



REMEMBER!! There's still time to show us what you're making with your Market Street Stamps!!
Link or upload your projects to any of the below places for your chance to be showcased and win a $20 Market Street Stamps Gift Certificate!


  • Facebook Page 




  • Twitter Mention (@marketststamps)




  • Flickr Gallery




  • Splitcoast Stampers Gallery



  • You have until midnight May 27th to get your projects in for consideration for May's Cream of the Crop!!  

    Thanks for stopping by today!

    3 comments:

    Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

    Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.