{I LOVE all those great sentiments in the Hippie Chic set, don't you?}
I used some dies to cut the card and the panel pieces, then added a little bit of ruffled cardstock and a strip of vintage flocked ribbon (which I trimmed to match the die cut cardstock piece).
I did some masking on the sentiment to add a little flair. It took some patience to get it looking good, but I think it was worth it.
Since the Zebra Print background is such a large stamp, I had some extra left over after I die cut the front panel of my card - so I decided to add a little spice to the back of the card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Please visit me on my blog - I love visitors!:

Supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps {Zebra Print, "Unique" from Hippie Chic}
Ink: Tsukineko {Purple Hydrangea, Aegean Blue, Spanish Olive}
Cardstock: Bazzill {Palo Verde, French Vanilla, Bouquet}
Dies: Spellbinders {Labels One, Labels Eight}
Tools: Fiskars {scissors, trimmer}; Tim Holtz {Tiny Attacher, Tiny Staples}
Other: blue flocked vintage ribbon






Great card Tifany! I LOVE it! And the masking was well worth the effort. Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteOh so so cool Tifany! Loving the colors you paired together and I agree that the masking looks awesome on that sentiment!!
ReplyDelete