Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Color Cue Challenge 3

Welcome back for our third Color Cue Challenge!
First off I would like to thank all of you that joined in our last sketch challenge.
The random winner of that challenge is:
#3 Vera W. Yates
Congratulations!!!
Vera, please contact Angelica at angelica {at} marketstreetstamps {dot} com in order to receive your prize.

Just a reminder, that you may enter any type of project, as long as it follows the color scheme, and also, in order to be eligible to win the prize, you must use Market Street Stamps.
Now, on to the challenge:
 
Your inspiration:
 Steph
Samantha Star
DoBea

I hope you are all inspired to go create!! The prize for this week will be an Enjoy Today stamp set and a Dew Drop of your choice!! Have fun everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Wowie ladies.... these are all so amazing! I really like the way Steph layered the flowers... I didn't think to do that! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner and this looks like another fun color challenge. Awesome job. DT! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.