Friday, June 3, 2011

Island Fun


Hey everyone, Samantha here! Summer is right around the corner, and I felt really inspired to create a bright and fun card using my Market Street Stamps. For my card, I actually used four different stamp sets. I used the Chillaxin stamp set for the palm tree and the sentiment. The crab is from the Under the Sea stamp set. I used the Here Comes the Sun background stamp for the sky, and the Zebra Print background stamp for the water. I hope the sun is shining where everyone lives as much as it is on this little crab!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing!!! I love how you used different stamps for the different elements, especially the zebra stamp for the water! Now that's creative!! And I love the little crab... soooo cute!!!

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! As always, your stuff is so darn cute! Hugs, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is like the cutest card ever. TFS
    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never sing this card adequate praises. AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute. The sentiment was one I used the other day on my blog LOVE THAT!!!!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.