Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello All! 

Nicole here, with my very last post and project for Market Street. (tear tear) 

First, I want to share a little something about Market Street and Angelica (the owner)... I have been on numerous design teams and I can say without second thought this has been *the* best designing experience I have ever had. Angelica is ahhhh-mazing both as a business owner and as a person. I know that when I 'shop' I like to know the people behind the product... and I can tell you that the people behind this product deserve all the success in the world. I hope that Angelica knows what a great person she is and what a gem of a company she has created with Market Street. 

Market Street is great stamps with great people. So, feel good that when you buy from them... your supporting a small business that is ran with love and lots of laughs!! 

I hope that we stay in close contact ... for a long time to come! 

Here is my last card... I hope it makes you want to go sea side!




I'm headed to Vegas for a week... So, not many palm trees... but, lots of time poolside! 

I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing my creations and have enjoyed my short stint as an illustrator ... I hope all of you come say hi to me on my blog so I can follow you and we can continue to inspire each other!

Keep crafting and making cards! 

There is nothing like paper-crafting! 

Hugs, 
Nicole Rixon 

www.onesweetromance.com

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card Nicole, and such sweet words about Market Street! I'm not even on the design team, but by posting projects on the facebook page and chatting with you all, I have come to know everyone. I think that Angelica is great too :-) Have fun in Vegas! I'm soooo jealous!

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I LOVE everything about Market Street Stamps and Peachy Keen Stamps. They won me over with their incredible service, products and caring since my first orders. I LOVE to support companies like this. And your card is absolutely adorable. You are making me miss California REALLY bad! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you 100% about the quality of care and service that stands behind Market Street Stamps and Peachy Keen Stamps! They are a blessing to the small business world! They are the GOLD standard for customer service!

    Good luck to you Nicole! I enjoy your projects! I love the card you made! That wavy ribbon is the perfect touch to your beach seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely agree with you. Love Market Street Stamps and Peachy Keen Stamps, really amazing products and the service is exceptional. Your cards are so adorable. Good Luck to you on your new projects. Have fun in Vegas!

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Market Street Stamps, too...I've loved working with them these past few months. It's been great designing with you. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

    LOVE your card...the shape and the design and colors and everything. Awesome!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever card! Love the edge you cut along the top. Have fun in Vegas. It's been so wonderful working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.