Friday, June 24, 2011

Love You

I love making dimensional cards, but sometimes they just aren't practical for mailing.
This card is only one layer, but still packs a big punch.


I actually came up with the card design when I was feeling a little stuck with what to create, so I started stamping the "love" image (from the Hippie Chic set) repeatedly on some basic white cardstock.
Along the way I saw a cute card front forming, so I added the one focal stamped image in a slightly darker color.
I still thought it needed a little something, so I added the "you" (masked from a sentiment also in the Hippie Chic set).


A simple card with big impact that is perfect for surviving the postal journey!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Please visit me on my blog - I love visitors!:



Supplies:
Cardstock: (White) Georgia Pacific;
Stamps: (Hippie Chic) Market Street Stamps;
Ink: (Turquoise Gem, Sea Breeze, Midnight Black) Tsukineko;
Tools: (Trimmer, Scissors) Fiskars; (Scoring Board) Martha Stewart/EK Success;


6 comments:

  1. This is so simple and so cute!
    Jessica
    thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL Tifany! I love it and yes it does pack a big punch! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea for a one layer card - LOVE it! I am definitely going to mass produce a few of these puppies! I have a lot of family in other states! Great inspiration, Tifany!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, Lovely card
    Love the idea of using one stamp over and over again and the you and the different color made it pop -
    Nicely done
    http://scrappin3angel.blogspot.com/
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so darling! I "love" it...=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card!! Love the tones of blue you used here. Have really enjoyed working with you and getting to know you here at MSS.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.