Happy Monday! I've been waiting forever (it seems like) to FINALLY begin our
AUGUST RELEASE WEEK!
If you've visited us before during our release weeks, you know that after we reveal each set on the last day, for a full week afterwards, you receive 15% off individual sets and 25% off (if you purchase the August Bundle) for SEVEN days after that!
Our August release consists of TWO backgrounds and THREE mid-sized sets.
..:: How our release weeks work ::..
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday,
we'll have sneak peeks from our
AWESOME Design Team.
Each sneak peek day, you'll have a chance to win the set(s) being showcased just by leaving comments on our blog post and our Design Teams' posts.
Winners and our Reveal are posted on Thursday.
..:: How you can win ::..
- We'll choose a winner for each set we're giving away from comments left across all blogs (designer and Market St) to win each set! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post and our designer's blog posts. You earn one entry per comment.
- BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this this post on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment on the Market St blog post.)
- Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash tag #MSSAugRls - thank you!
- BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you follow us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!
- You have until 11:59 pm CDT on Wednesday, August 24th to comment and be eligible for the giveaways.
- We will announce the winners Thursday, August 25th at 7 pm CDT along with our August Reveal!!
All August Release stamps will be available for purchase immediately after the reveal.
We have never had THIS many inspiration projects - each one is so unique and special, so I can tell you that we are going to have a jam-packed, creative, beautiful week! You don't want to miss a single day!
Don't Forget!
Comments left on this post and our design team's post BOTH enter you for a chance to win!
Tonight we are sneaking:
"Comforting Florals" and "Cane" (background)
Thanks for joining us tonight! Be sure to pop back tomorrow for more beautiful projects!
**************************************
**************************************




















These are all so lovely! I'm excited to see them all. (And I follow you on FB).
ReplyDeleteEveryone's Projects Looks Amazing. TFS.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Kate
Wow, I love that scripture set!
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty, I love all the cards! Great job they look like awesome sets:)
ReplyDeleteI'm super excited for this! I am hooked after my first order from you - the stamps are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLovely! The vase is such a great, versatile stamp.
ReplyDeleteI posted it on my Facebook!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I love it !! Awesome job DT!!
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
i posted on my fb and twitter
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
Oops! Forgot my FB link: http://www.facebook.com/paperlovebyreadysetlove
ReplyDeleteI also posted it on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/readysetlove
I am already a Follower on Fb :)
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
WOW! Amazing projects, everyone!!! Fabulous inspiration!
ReplyDelete-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
OH WOW!!! These projects are all STUNNING!! :) I can't wait 'til the kids go to bed so I can go share some love!! :) AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteLinda :)
linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com
WOW! All the DT creations are amazing! This looks like such a fun set.. :) Thanks so much for the chance to win.. hugs
ReplyDeleteOh I already follow you on FB :) hugs
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely! And YES I follow you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects. Love the Cane BG. I am a FB follower already.
ReplyDeleteWOW, you are right, these are AMAZING! And it looks like we are in for some major eye candy this week! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB and LOVE it! hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Everyone did an amazing job.
ReplyDeleteOh my word, I am love with the font treatment for your sentiments! Great DT samples!
ReplyDeleteYou are right the DT certainly did come up with AMAZING projects to showcase this new release!
ReplyDeleteTried to leave some love on Jess' post, but she didn't have her card posted yet - she only had last weeks post up yet tonight.
ReplyDeleteI have been following you on FB for a long time now.
ReplyDeleteGreat job ladies!! These are all so amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, there are a lot of great cards. I can't wait to get started.
ReplyDeleteOoh, such beautiful flowers and cards.
ReplyDeleteWow!! Gorgeous samples!! This looks like a fantastic set!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB.
ReplyDeletesharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com
Oh, 2 of your DTs don't have the correct postings (for this contest) as far as I can tell...I don't know what to do.
Sharon G, leaving comments on the posts that are up will enter you to win. Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the cards they are wonderful. The fonts you have for these are great too.
ReplyDeleteI am following you on FB and will have to post it too.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
Love both these sets! I've been holding out for a sympathy set for a long time, but I think I found one I like!
ReplyDeleteFollow you on FB and Twitter!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeletetamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net
Love the sentiments and cards!
ReplyDeletetamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net
super cute cards !!! love the mixing the fonts like that! great job!
ReplyDeletescrappinwithmybug
WOW!!! Love the font of the Comforting Florals set...Gorgeous!! The cane background is awesome!
ReplyDeleteRockin' it, ladies!
ReplyDeleteI shared the link on my FB Page.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gloras-Crafts/154670357911685
I'm LOVING these! Hugs- Glora
I already follow you {2 times!! ;)} on FB :)
ReplyDeleteLinda :)
linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com
I shared this link on my FB page :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fancy-Framework/313083784776
Linda :)
linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com
Love the backgroud card.
ReplyDeleteAll the cards are fabulous
Wish I could follow you on FB but I refuse to create an accont. I have 2 small girls that need my attention so no time fir FB.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to participate
ReplyDeleteI am loving the new stamps..so amazing!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous creations! Can't wait to see this release!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook and Twitter!
ReplyDeleteWOW!
ReplyDeleteThe Cane background look so Gorgeous!
Different from others background.
I love sympathy sets. They are so beautiful. Thank you for creating this masterpiece :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous designs. Looks like this set will make it a little easier to create those hard to make cards.
ReplyDeleteI shared this post on FB.
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower on FB ... I "like" you! ;o)
ReplyDeleteThey're all great!
ReplyDeleteLove the backgrounds!
I really love this background!
ReplyDeleteI also follow on FB. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! I love these cards! They showcase the stamp sets beautifully! Thanks for the chance to win:)
ReplyDelete~Vanessa W
I became a new fan! Your stamps are adorable!
ReplyDelete~Vanessa W
Awesome creations!!! Can't wait to see the new awesome stamps!!!
ReplyDeleteI am a FB follower as well....yay!!!
ReplyDeleteI shared on my wall!!! Both sets of stamps are so cool! I'd be thrilled to win them:D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
~Vanessa W
baboo7192 at gmail dot com
WOW! FABULOUS samples!! That cane background is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome!!! And I think I see some new stamps in my future! Must buy MARKET STREET! :-)
ReplyDeleteThese cards are sooo beautiful, and I love ALL the stamps.
ReplyDeleteWhere can I FIND these stamps to BUY them? :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job, designers!
ReplyDeleteTina
I decided to pop in and say hi and WOW! I'm so glad I did!!! I have a lot of catching up to do tonight to enter my comments. These previews are amazing and I have a feeling I'm going to like what's coooomiiiing! :) TFS!
ReplyDeleteI love that cane background and well, just about everything else! What talented artists you have too!
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted at http://twitter.com/#!/lilypadsis
ReplyDeleteFollowing on Twitter
ReplyDeleteLOVE that cane weave backgrounder - so original! And perfect for autumn! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteAnd I already follow you on FB... ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the cane background. I am imagining so many things with it.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Love those florals! Love the cane background! Can't wait to see the new set!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FB.
ReplyDeleteOh more great stamps and your design team did a fabulous job
ReplyDeleteperderg{at}q{dot}com
Beautiful images and scripture!
ReplyDeleteAwesome stamps! Love all the samples from the DT!
ReplyDeleteThese are all SO pretty! Great job ladies! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! These are awesome! Great samples by the DT and Angelica these stamps are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWow way to wow me with the cards today!!! Can't wait to see the reveal, sooo curious!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on facebook already!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS creations! LOVE the sentiment set! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com
ReplyDelete