Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August Release - Sneak Peek 2

Hi everyone! Are you ready for Day#2 of our
AUGUST RELEASE WEEK?!
We're keeping the excitement rolling today with another chance to win!
Not quite sure how our release weeks work? 
No problem. Just check out this post.
Everything you need to know is there! :)

..:: How you can win ::..
  • We'll choose a winner for each set we're giving away from comments left across all blogs (designer and Market St) to win each set! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
  • TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment on this blog post and our designer's blog posts. You earn one entry per comment.
    • BONUS ENTRY #1 - Earn 3 extra entries for this set if you share this this post on Facebook or Twitter (leave a link to your tweet or post in your comment on the Market St blog post.)
      • Tweetin' this? Please tag @MarketStStamps and hash tag #MSSAugRls - thank you!
    • BONUS ENTRY #2 - Earn 1 extra entry if you follow us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!
  • You have until 11:59 pm CDT on Wednesday, August 24th to comment and be eligible for the giveaways.
  • We will announce the winners Thursday, August 25th at 7 pm CDT along with our August Reveal!! 
All August Release stamps will be available for purchase immediately after the reveal.

Don't Forget!
Comments left on this post and our design team's post BOTH enter you for a chance to win!

Tonight we are sneaking:
"Autumn Wishes"!










Be sure to come back tomorrow - same place, same time! We're sneaking our two last sets before the big reveal and release on Thursday!

61 comments:

  1. So much beautiful inspiration!!!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! My wallet better hide.
    Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! These are all so fabulous as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cna't wait for fall... that is to fall all over these stamps !! Too stinking cute! Love the scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work designers!!! Great new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone did a wonderful job. So ready for FALL. Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! All the projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! Looking forward to fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOOO fabulous ! I love it all. I am so ready for fall and the cool weather :)

    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted about your day 2 sneaky peek on FB


    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a follower on both Fb and twitter ;)


    micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great fall cards, pretty colors and beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely fall cards! I also follow on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! I can't wait for fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome work, DT!!! Lovin' the looks of those backgrounds, the sunflowers, and the stitchy pumpkin!!! So festive and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! :) what beautiful inspiration.. I can't wait for fall.. :) these creations are getting me so excited.. thanks so much for the chance to win.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. I already follow you on FB :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovelovelove Brenda's banner, but I can't seem to post a comment! (it has happened to me before with that blog group....not sure why from my end...)
    Sweet sets!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, I can tell I'm going to love this set! It looks beautiful and great sentiments too! I'm so excited to see the full set! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on FB.

    Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful samples. This set looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you on both Facebook and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhhh....the anxiety is building!!! :) I can't wait!!!! :)
    Linda :)
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I already follow you on FB..& I shared this sneak peak

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1230121897

    Linda :)
    linda(at)fancyframework(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all the great Fall cards.



    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  26. great job on all the samples! I'm loving all the autumnal images!

    ReplyDelete
  27. ...and I follow you on FB, too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another day of fabulous designs. So much inspiration! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shared on FB with everyone! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What great inspiration! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous! That scarecrow is quite adorable. :)

    Lauren
    readysetlove@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Posted on Facebook AND Twitter! :)
    www.facebook.com/paperlovebyreadysetlove
    www.twitter.com/readysetlove

    ReplyDelete
  33. AND, I'm totally a fan on Facebook and Twitter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. I continue to just love this release! Your DT has got to be the best out there!

    ReplyDelete
  35. wonderful work again!! Looks like a great release!

    ReplyDelete
  36. THAT is about the most perfectly illustrated pumpkin I have ever seen! I have a 'thing' for pumpkins, it is my hubby's nickname for me. Autumn is my favorite season too. Thanks so much for so many chances to win!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous set! Fab creations from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the scarecrow & sunflowers!! Beautiful projects are so tempting! Can't wait to see the set.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous Projects. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your new background sets
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow you on facebook
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Autum is my favorite season and these images are so much fun!! Beautiful creations ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow I can tell these are going to be super cute! I love the scarecrow, he's a handsome looking guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I can almost smell fall coming! :> Such great fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
  45. And I am a facebook follower already!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a fun banner! LOVE these releases!! Thanks for the chance to win:) sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.