Monday, August 15, 2011

BFF's

Hi everybody! 
Michele here with my very first post on the Market Street Blog!  
I'm really excited to start your week off with a little fun!


I just love this darling little chili pepper from the BFF's set.
I had a great time paper piecing these little hottie's & you will too!
By inking up just a portion of this sentiment stamp, it coordinated perfectly with my images.
A few snips of twine from The Twinery and a fun colored paper made this card a snap to complete.
This set is full of darling images and fun playful sentiments.
I'd love to see what you create with this fabulous set, so I hope you'll load up your creations in the Market Street Flickr Gallery.
See ya there! 

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! :)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Michele!! Love the red, yellow and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card...love the twine, too!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a very festive card :) I love it!

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you know it's green chile week at Chuy's this week? What a fun card; I love the added bit of coordinated twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute peppers! I love the twine you used!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.