Saturday, August 13, 2011

Word on the Street #1

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am so excited to share my first post as an official Market Street Stamps Design Team Member. 

One of my favorite things to do is watch card making and crafting videos.  I find myself over on YouTube clicking link after link, learning so much information and meeting new crafty people.  So, when I started my blog, I knew that I would have to try my hand at making videos.  And it turned out, making videos is pretty fun too!

 So, I quickly decided that Market Street Stamps are too awesome to just have one or two videos — they need their own series.  So, "Word on the Street" was born!

Word on the Street is a bi-monthly video series featuring Market Street Stamps. In this weeks video, I share a few Market Street Stamps and make a card using some of my favorites.  Check it out and let me know what you think!  If you have suggestions for future videos, leave them in the comments below!



Here is the card that is featured in today's video!


If you enjoyed the video and want to check out more, you can visit my YouTube channel!  I post a video every Monday and will post Word on the Street over there as well.

Thanks for stopping by! 
- Jess Larsen

 Enjoy the Journey Card
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Stamps: (Simply Joys, Here Comes the Sun) Market Street Stamps
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento, (Lemon Drop, Chicken Feed) Jenni Bowlin
Other: Yellow Floss, PTI Limitless Layers Dies

12 comments:

  1. AH! I love this so much Jess!!! Both cards are lovely and I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had trouble figuring out the Sew Easy at first! You're absolutely right - you need a bit more pressure than you'd think! Great video, great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the video and LOVE your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job on the video, Jess! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Great card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video, Jess! I'm already looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!! AWESOME video I have never seen this type of style of a video before. I LOVE IT !! Bravo! I cant wait to see the next video :)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED the video!!! Jess it was a masterpiece.....I agree I haven't seen one done like this but I love how it turned out!! You may have just sold me on Here Comes the Sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the video Jess!! Can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS work on the video Jess! What a great way to spotlight MSS in such a professional way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, Jess!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, awesome card, Jess! I love how bright and fun it is. Love the video (it was just perfectly paced) and I love the alternate version of the card at the end, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great video! Love the card.. wonderful work!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.