Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Happy Wednesday it's Stephanie M here with my very first post on the Market Street Blog!!!

I am so over the moon excited to be here and I have had so much fun playing with these amazing stamps.

I have a sweet little card to share today and I say little because I used my favorite card size for this one 41/4x41/4 which still makes it small enough to fit in an average A2 envelope.

As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to use one of my favorite techniques which is paper piecing and I love the bold lines of these stamps for that reason they are perfect for Paper Piecing!!!

I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did making it!!!! I am so excited and honored to be a part of this team and I cannot wait to share more creations here and on my blog!!!

Today's project recipe:
Paper-My Mind's Eye
Stamps-Homegrown

Ink-Jenni Bowlin

Embellishments-My Mind's Eye

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this Stephanie! All of your patterns mesh so well together and I just love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Stephanie! So colorful, but still has that sort of rustic/worn look you do so well! Beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous take on this stamp set, one that I wouldn't normally think of as being feminine! Thanks for showcasing a different way to use this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love the papers you chose and the fun trims! Great layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie...I love when people can see creatively in ways that I don't...I LOVE this card and how you designed it...LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Love all the layers and details. The flower looks great paper pieced :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the color scheme!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo pretty!! And I love the color pallet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! Love the colors you used!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.