skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Campfire Fun
Hey everyone, Samantha here! For today's post, I have decided to create a card using one of my favorite Market Street stamp sets called Gone Campin. If you do not have this stamp set I strongly recommend it! This stamp set is filled with adorable images in addition to great coordinating sentiments. I paired my stamps with a super cute deer from the Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge. This card can easily be transformed into a masculine card just by substituting the different papers with other colors. All papers used on this card are from Papertrey Ink. The possibilities are endless with the Gone Campin stamp set!
Hehe this guy is adorable! So many details to look at, I love it and it's my fave set :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute, Samantha!!! I love the colors, and the deer roasting those marshmallows!
ReplyDeleteVERY cute card. Those marshmallows are so darn fun!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!
ReplyDelete-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
Samantha- you are the SCENE QUEEN! LOVE that little deer and how cute is he roasting those marshmallows? Oh my goodness... haha! LOVE it, girl!
ReplyDeleteThis is just sooo cute! I love the happy marshmallows! :o)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
Soooooo CUTE!!! Love the layout too!
ReplyDeleteOmg this is just adorable and i love the scene!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Samantha!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely PERFECT as always! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love how awesome this scene looks, especially with the partial circle frame. That deer is just too adorable!
ReplyDelete