Hi everyone! Steph here with a fun little challenge for you!
And what would a challenge be without a
BIG prize??!!
So... have you ever sat down at your desk and just felt like "playing" with your stamps? I get this urge often and usually just cut a few shapes and get to stamping. I figure I could always use them later as embellishments or elements on a card so I'm not wasting any time, right?
Well, I sat down early this week and just had NO mojo. So I just started stamping! My stamping turned into THIS scrapbook layout of my sweet little boy when he was just 15 months old. That boy isn't quite so little anymore- he's a big boy that goes to Kindergarten now- but it was so fun to pull out these pictures, combine them with some fun stamping elements, and create this super quick layout!
So here's the challenge for you!
I used LOTS of different Market Street Stamp sets on this layout. I mean LOTS.
What I want YOU to do is guess HOW MANY different sets were used on this page.
ONE guess per person please!
A very lucky commenter will be chosen randomly from the correct answers to win
all of the stamp sets I used to create this page!!
{Here's a hint: That's a HUGE prize!}
Start guessing! You have until
Sunday, September 11th at 11:59 PM Central Time
to guess!
The winner will be announced Monday morning!
One more thing before you go guessing! Make sure you check out the Moxie Fab World post from yesterday HERE. Market Street Stamps was awarded the Moxie Fab "Stamp of Approval!" We're so honored and excited to be featured! There's a great prize up for grabs over there, too- don't miss your chance to win!
Have a beautiful weekend!!
-Steph







I will guess that there are 15 lines here.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing 12. :D
ReplyDeleteI think there are 9 different stamps sets on there...Aweseome layout...I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow what a cool challenge...
ReplyDeleteIm guessing 11.
//Katarina
I have done my homework and I am going to say 9 different stamps...
ReplyDeleteLove this page layout so so cute...
Thanks..
Definitely 9 different and beautiful stamp sets on this gorgeous layout!!!! Awesome job Steph and thanks for the fun too! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI think I counted 9 different sets. Adorable layout! (we were stationed at Ramstein AFB in the past too!). Thanks for the chance to win! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with twelve (12). Couldn't tell if some were duplicates. What a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking 9? Nice LO!
ReplyDeleteI am going to guess 8 different sets! Cute layout:)
ReplyDeleteI'm going with 15! AND that is an adorable layout, btw. Super fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess my lucky number 9. Congrats on your Moxi Fab award. Very nice layout. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteMy wild guess is 15. A really nice job on the page and he's a real cutie pa tootie!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking there is 11 - hope I'm right!!! What fun!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Steph - You are always so creative! I'm going to guess 12!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 12
ReplyDeleteMy answer is 9 too. Even though I'm a little worried that one of these is a trick "stamp" question! haha. I sure would love to be the lucky winner! Thanks for the incentive to take a super close up look at your fabulous stamps!
ReplyDeleteI love love LOVE this layout! And my guess is 11 :)
ReplyDeleteI am going with 9. What a cute layout!
ReplyDeleteWhat a FABULOUS prize for the winner!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout, too!
-Tifany
I am going with 9 and it is a super cute layout too!
ReplyDeleteI guess ten, so many different elements yet your layout is absolutely awesome and clean and simple!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess you used 16 on this precious layout:) Super Cute page:))
ReplyDeleteThis is always a trick question for me but I am definitely counting 9. I had to go over it twice, LOL. The LO looks great btw.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kate
Just LOVE your layout! I'm guessing 9 sets were used on it. What a fantastic prize! Thanks for the opportunity to win, pick me, pick me lol
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess that you used 14 sets on your beautiful page!!! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me from the Nook - what a little cutie you have. My guess is 14...awesome layout.
ReplyDeleteThis is ADORABLE!!! I guess 9 sets!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 8. I love your layout.
ReplyDeleteKerry
http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com
i am going to say 10. There were duplicates so I just counted those as one. How fun! I love this and awesomely cute LO! :) Thanks for the idea
ReplyDeleteMicia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com
I believe there are 10 stamps in that layout, and it is a precious layout, too!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the layout! Awesome job
ReplyDeleteGreat layout !!! Love it !!! I think their are 11 stamps used in the layout.
ReplyDeleteI think it's 9!
ReplyDeleteThis was fun. I'm going to say 8. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 9...what a great layout! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 11. Cute idea!
ReplyDeleteThis turned out beautiful! I love all the stamping...looks really awesome! My guess is that you used 9 stamp sets! Thanks for some much needed inspiration!
ReplyDeletehugs,
joni
My guess is 9 too! It's a beautiful layout. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your layout Steph and I wish I would create pages like this when I have no mojo, LOL!! I guess you used 10 stamp sets.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration!!
Hugs,
Monique
My guess is 8. You used a couple of them in very clever ways;)
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 9. Love your layout!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 11. I love your layout!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with 9. Congrats on being awarded the Moxie Fab "Stamp of Approval," and thanx for both the inspiration and blog candy opp!
ReplyDelete- sue dot blondin at gmail dot com
Wow, what a super cool project, Steph! It certainly shows off how awesome MSS background stamps are, even in small doses! I don't think I could begin to count all the stamps you used. :)
ReplyDeleteI think I found 9--love them all!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 7!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is gonna be 10 I counted 9 but i kept having the feeling i was missing something so 10 it is.
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 9 different sets!! What a fun layout!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love your layout and Aden is absolutely adorable. I've counted & counted again...I came up with 9, but my vision isn't the best. So I'm not sure. Ack!! Oh well, I'm gonna have to go with my first choice & just stick to it : NINE. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is FABULOUS Steph!!! I'm a big fan of Market Street Stamps and I do believe I see 9 different stamps used! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am guessing 11!
ReplyDeleteTen :)
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 10! Please let me be right, hehe. Takes for the chance :)
ReplyDeleteMy guess is 15! Beautiful layout - love the design. TFS
ReplyDeleteI'm going with 9.... we'll see, won't we! Lovely layout.
ReplyDeleteThere are definitely 9 sets...I love them all. Thank you for this super fun opportunity!! The layout is beautiful & I just may have to copy it :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Layout!! My guess is 11. Thanks for the chance to win this great prize!!
ReplyDeleteGreat layout! My guess is 10... thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI think there are ten sets used on the great layout!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Steph. I am guessing 10.
ReplyDeleteI vote 9! What a fun contest.
ReplyDeleteLove the layout! My guess is 11 stamp sets.
ReplyDeletelynnette.torres@gmail.com
I'm guessing ten! Love the layout, so cute!
ReplyDelete8 is my guess
ReplyDeleteI'm going to guess 10. I can't believe you used that many and it doesn't overwhelm the page. It is adorable!!!
ReplyDeletejvilla95ar at gmail.com
Gorgeous project STephanie! I just adore all those backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteI think I counted 15 sets. That sure is a lot. I may have to scraplift this page. Love it! Patti
ReplyDelete