Hey Everyone! Angelica here today sharing a quick card using Autumn Greetings.
That little scarecrow is one of my favorites!
I used just a few shades of Copic markers and Distress Ink to give him a little depth.
But I bet you're all really here wondering who the big winner is from this weekend! ;)
Did you all have fun guessing how many stamp sets Stephanie used on her layout!?
That little scarecrow is one of my favorites!
I used just a few shades of Copic markers and Distress Ink to give him a little depth.
But I bet you're all really here wondering who the big winner is from this weekend! ;)
Did you all have fun guessing how many stamp sets Stephanie used on her layout!?
Super fun, right!
WELL... the correct number of stamp sets she used on her layout is 9!
25 commenters guessed correctly! The winner (randomly chosen from the correct answers) is
LISA- PAPERGRACE!!!!
Lisa, please email your address to
angelica {at} marketstreetstamps {dot} com
to claim your HUGE prize!
Congrats, and be sure to "follow" our blog, Facebook and Twitter for
updates on all of our giveaways!!
Have a great day, everyone!
Congrats, and be sure to "follow" our blog, Facebook and Twitter for
updates on all of our giveaways!!
Have a great day, everyone!








I LOVE this card. The distress inking really adds some awesome depth to it. And congratulations to the winner too! Have fun with your awesome stamps! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Lisa. Awesome Prize Package. Enjoy your new stamps.
ReplyDeleteThis card looks great, I love the coloring.
Hugs,
Kate
Cute card, Angelica! And Congrats to Lisa!!!
ReplyDelete-Tifany
Gorgeous card!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lisa!
Wow look at the scarecrow... colored so beautifully! Stunning card!
ReplyDelete-Sam
OMG!! I've been so out of touch since my dad just had surgery. I am soooo excited!! Thank you!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love working with Distress Inks, too, so this card is right up my alley. Perfect Fall card. The scarecrow is fabulous!
Wow, Angelica, can you rock some copics and distress inks or what?!?! I love how that panel looks illuminated by an autumn sun! (also cute border detail on the polka dot paper!) Congrats to Ms Lisa!
ReplyDelete