Thursday, September 29, 2011

Market Street Stamps : September Release & Reveal



Yay! It's reveal day, which means we not only get to show you the full sets included in this release, but we get to announce our winners and these fun sets become available on our website!

Thanks to everyone who came by this week and shared our release with friends via Facebook, Twitter, your blogs, and word of mouth. 

Because of our awesome friends, followers, and loyal customers, we are able to keep bringing you quality, original illustrations that are designed with stampers in mind.

We are growing our retailer base also, to help bring these images to a convenient location for all of our customers! You can find a full list of retail locations on our website under "Retailer Locations". We thank each of them for stocking our products and helping to spread the MSS looooove!

I'd also love to take a second to really say how grateful we are for our amazing design team. Drawing the images is half the work, the other part is taken care of by the talented minds that make up our entire team. I am so proud of this blog and all the ideas showcased each day. Whenever I'm in need of a little inspiration, I know right where to go! :)



And now, I'm pleased to present the entire 
September 2011 Release!
You'll find a bit more info under each set as well as the regular retail prices.
Keep in mind each set is...
15% OFF for one whole week!
or if you gotta have 'em all...
25% OFF ALL stamps if purchased in our
SEPTEMBER BUNDLE!


{SHOP} September's Bundle!
Retail Value - $60.00
Bundle Price - $45.00!



  • Set measures 5.5" x 5.5"
  • Regular retail price: $15.00 (on sale thru 10/6/11)
  • Includes 14 clear, high quality, peach-tinted photopolymer stamps
  • Features original illustrations and sentiments by Angelica Suarez
  • Note from Angelica: Use the not-so-scary skeleton face for your Dia de los Muertos projects, too! 


 
{SHOP: "HAPPY PUMPKIN"}
  • Set measures appx 3" x 4" (actual measurements for each stamp listed on website)
  • Regular retail price: $5.00 (on sale thru 10/6/11)
  • Includes 3 clear, high quality, peach-tinted photopolymer stamps
  • Features original illustration and sentiments by Angelica Suarez
  • Note from Angelica: This is a perfect "trick-or-treat" bag stuffer and a perfect little add-on to Sweet Spooks! 


{SHOP "NIGHT OWLS"}

  • Set measures 5.5" x 5.5"
  • Regular retail price: $12.50 (on sale thru 10/6/11)
  • Includes 11 clear, high quality, peach-tinted photopolymer stamps
  • Features original illustrations and sentiments by Angelica Suarez
  • Note from Angelica: Did you know today is National Coffee Day? How perfect would this set be to send a note to your fellow java junkies?


{SHOP: "ARGYLE"}
  • Set measures 4.25" x 5.5" (fits a standard A2 card size perfectly)
  • Regular retail price: $12.50 (on sale thru 10/6/11)
  • Includes 1 clear, high quality, peach-tinted photopolymer background stamp
  • Features original illustration by Angelica Suarez
  • Note from Angelica: I created this fun Argyle pattern to work with all your whimsy or sophisticated projects! 


 {SHOP: "COMFORT FOOD"}
  • Set measures 5.5" x 5.5"
  • Regular retail price: $15.00 (on sale thru 10/6/11)
  • Includes 17 clear, high quality, peach-tinted photopolymer stamps
  • Features original illustrations and sentiments by Angelica Suarez
  • Note from Angelica: Don't miss the sweet little face that fits perfectly inside the soup pot or the pie slice!


I hope you love them all!
Congratulations to the following September Release Winners,
who were randomly chosen by Random.org.
If you shared the giveaways, and let us know you also liked us on Facebook, you also received extra entries that were counted in each giveaway.

Thanks to everyone who helped spread the word!
WINNERS! please email:
 jorge at marketstreetstamps dot com 
and include the following info:
First and Last Name
Address, City, State, Zip Code (country if not USA)
Set you won
Winners: please contact us within 15 days to contact us to claim your prize.
We will attempt to contact all winners that we have not heard from within that time frame.


*Alison* said...
Oh my heavens.. these are amazing!! I LOVE them all.. THe DT did an amazing job showcasing these.. :) thanks so much for the chance to win..hugs

Bunnyfreak said...
Great projects. Love the pumpkin sentiment.



Michelle said...
I like you on FB too.


callyannc said...
Posted about Day 2 on my FB! CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com


Naomi said...
Oh, these are all SUPER cute but, I especially like the pie with the sentiment..SO sweet!



Thanks again for all your sweet comments and love for MSS! I promise nothing but wonderful things are on their way for Fall and Holiday season!! SUPER big hugs and happiness from the bottom of my heart! xo Angelica



9 comments:

  1. Angelica, these are all seriously WAY too cute! Awesome job on this release. I'm so tempted to break the crafting diet and scoop them all up. Congratulations to all the winners and especially to my sweet SIL Michelle! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a FAB new release and to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats to the winners and what a fabulous release this month! Now that my PayPal is up and running again I can SHOP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your fabulous new stamps!!
    Congrats to you, Angelica, on another awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee! So excited! Thank you and thanks to a great DT and the fun new stamps! TFS CallyAnn
    Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woweeee!!! This was a fantastic release Angelica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Thank you so much!! Oh I can't believe I won.. woohoo.. off to send you an email.. :) I just love the sweet spooks set.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe I won! May need to get myself the owl set too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners. Love all of the release.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.