Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September Release - Sneak Peek 3 {Comfort Food}

Happy Wednesday!
 It's the FINAL Day in our
SEPTEMBERELEASE WEEK!
If you missed yesterday's post or Monday's post, be sure to
look back on the Market Street Stamps Blog
so you don't miss a SINGLE project or chance to win! 
If this is the first time you're joining us for a release week, here's what we do:
  • Show DT projects (sneak peeks) Monday thru Wednesday. All peeks are scheduled at 7 pm Central Time.
  • On Thursday, our sets are revealed and all the sets go on sale at 7 pm Central Time.
  • For ONE WHOLE WEEK after that, new sets are 15% off individually or 25% off if you buy that month's bundle (all sets in the release)

If you would LOVE to win the set showcased tonight, there are a few ways to enter!
  1. Earn ONE entry for leaving a comment on this post
  2. Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
  3. Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post
*Don't miss out on yesterday's peeks & chances to win! Click here to view Sneak Peek 1 
and click here to view Sneak Peek 2!*
*Deadline to enter on ALL posts is Thurs, Sept 29 @ 11:59 AM CDT*



Comfort Food
Don't miss Julie's blog - her sweet little pumpkin pie 
is more than meets the eye! 
(Hey, that rhymed!)


Comfort Food


Stephanie W.
Comfort Food

Comfort Food
Comfort Food


We would LOVE to hear what you think! After leaving your comment to win, head over to each designer's blog to revisit your favorite peeks this week and to leave them a little love, too! See you tomorrow for the reveal and the WINNERS!! 


54 comments:

  1. Love the food stamps, especially the pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow Market Street Stamps on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I think I will probably be ordering the whole entire release this time! So so cute!!!

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shared on my facebook page also :-D

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweeted the giveaway and release.
    http://twitter.com/#!/buckeyecub/status/119203267464019968

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Market Street on Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shared this on Facebook also!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I love the pie stamp! How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun are these?! I love the idea of dressing up a recipe card and making a card with the recipe, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy are these CUTE!!!!! Terrific design team projects too! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I 'LIKE' you on FaceBook! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute...these would make for fun gifts..

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, just from seeing the sneak peeks I am in love with this set!!!! I can't wait to see the whole set tomorrow:0)


    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)
    amandascraftsandmore(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Already a Facebook follower :0)

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh, can't wait to see this full set :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just shared this on FaceBook! YUMMY! Thanks for all the chances to win! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that pumpkin pie as much as I love Market Street Stamps
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on face book
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I posted on facebook about your sneak peek
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These projects are so sweet! (Literally!). I love making projects with adorable food images like these - thanks for the chance to win! The DT's creations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...and I have 'liked' you guys on FB for a while now and already follow your blog too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome DT Creations!!!! These stamps are super rad!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable!! Especially love the cute little pie.

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my heavens so cute :) I just love these.. The DT did an amazing job :) so fun!!hugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous, as usual. Looks like some fun sets!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, these are all SUPER cute but, I especially like the pie with the sentiment..SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I already "like" Market Street Stamps on FB!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. the stamps are sooo cute. Great projects from DT.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I Love these Sneak Peaks. This set Rocks! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I already Like/follow MKS on FB & Twitter. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just re-tweeted about the Sneak Peaks for Market Street Stamps. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love that big steaming pot of soup! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just can't get enough of all your little puns. . . they are the best!!! The soup pot is awesome - I gotta say, I definitely don't have a soup pot stamp - and I never knew I needed one until NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. These look just so yummy! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, these new stamps look fabulously fun! The entire DT rocked their samples with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Omg I love this set so much. Why do i have to be broke :( waaaaah! Can't wait to see the entire release. would be great for recipes

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a neat set, so many possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oooooo....I LOVE that soup pot!! So perfect for fall and winter!!! Adorable samples too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Cute cards. Love the recipe ones!!! Thanks for the chance to win this set.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am SO VERY in LOVE with Comfort Food - the stamp set (also the food too)! I LOVE everyone of the DT examples too. This set is just so versatile, fun and has that homey feel.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have been a FB follower for a long time. I am so in love with Comfort Food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I shared on my FB page! I just have to share because I am in LOVE with Comfort Food Stamp Set!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.