Monday, September 26, 2011

September Release - Sneak Peek 1 {Sweet Spooks & Happy Pumpkin}


Welcome to the Market Street Stamps'
SEPTEMBER RELEASE WEEK!
Fall is certainly in the air, and we can't wait to
show you what's in store!
 We've got spooky friends and a pumpkin to start with today!

If this is the first time you're joining us for a release week, here's what we do:
  • Show DT projects (sneak peeks) Monday thru Wednesday. All peeks are scheduled at 7 pm Central Time.
  • On Thursday, our sets are revealed and all the sets go on sale at 7 pm Central Time.
  • For ONE WHOLE WEEK after that, new sets are 15% off individually or 25% off if you buy that month's bundle (all sets in the release)


If you would LOVE to win one of the sets showcased tonight, there are a few ways to enter!
  1. Earn ONE entry for leaving a comment on this post
  2. Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
  3. Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!






Sweet Spooks


Sweet Spooks & Happy Pumpkin
Don't miss Stephanie's Blog for a bonus 'Sweet Spooks' sample!


Sweet Spooks & Happy Pumpkin

Sweet Spooks
Stop by Julie's Blog for a bonus 'Sweet Spooks' sample!

Sweet Spooks & Happy Pumpkin 

Happy Pumpkin

Happy Pumpkin

Happy Pumpkin

Happy Pumpkin

Happy Pumpkin
Be sure to stop by DoBea's blog for a bonus 'Happy Pumpkin' project!

Happy Pumpkin

That's all for today, didn't our DT ROCK them?!
Be sure to enter to win & we'll see you back here tomorrow.
Same place, same time!

78 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!! Love love love these!!! Cannot wait to get my hands on them! Halloween is probably my favorite holiday to craft! :-)

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted on my facebook page also :-)

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo love what all you gals did with the sets, so many FABULOUS ideas! I think I may have to get that "Sweet Spooks" set now lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable...I would love to own these stamps...they would be my first set of Market Street Stamps...but definitely not my last! :)

    www.luckygirlpaperarts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted your release post on my FB page...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so many awesome projects, and so many vastly different ideas!!! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovin' these awesome cards ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack!!! I'm in the middle of a shopping ban! What a terrible time to discover your fabulous line of stamps and to see that more are on the way! I will just have to live vicariously through your blog for now! :)

    PS - Love Julie's dotty spider!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the peeks and can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww these are adorable... Thanks for the chance to win them...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, thanks for the great eye candy, everyone!! These projects are so cute--I loved all the variety. What fun new sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These projects are totally adorable! I just love 'happy' images like this that are smiling (like those cute marshmallows in your camping set too!). Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ... and I have 'liked' you on FB for a while now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I am loving all of these super sweet and spooky sneak peeks!! Your DT did a Spook-tabular job!! Thanks for the chance to win..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda ;0)
    amandascraftsandmore(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ... I've "liked" your Facebook page al whe ago :0)

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)
    amandascraftsandmore(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everybody did such a great job that it is hard to pick a favorite!! You ladies are doing great! Congratulation Angelica on another cute cute release!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job, girls!! I love all the super projects you've done!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! These are SO super sweet! I'm loving these to pieces! Stitching and polka dots and super cute images. I'm SO in trouble!!!! Love them!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh these are all sooo adorable! What wonderful talent on the new DT- can't wait to see what else they come up with tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the cards and I can't wait to see the sets!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! I am lovin all the projects! Sppoky good! CallyAnn(new follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Liked ya on Face book too! callyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. osted on my fb page about the sneak pee!!!! Yippee!! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  24. YAY! I just VERY happily shared this on my crafting FB page!!!! These are too cute! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eeek... your DT totally rock with their samples. Super cute ideas all around.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love these new stamps! So adorable!
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on FB
    Tracy
    jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Eeeek! these peeks are sooo cute! I MUST have them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooooh... these are so cute! Wish I could ink them up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Eeeeeek is right!!! Cannot contain the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  31. And I follow/like you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a follower!
    I adore this set! It is so simple to use for paper piecing and the projects you girls created are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh My, I love these sneak peaks. I'm already a follower. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I share your Sept. Release Sneak Peak1 on my FB page. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Of course I follow you on FB and Twitter too. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! I love these...they are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the peeks - when Halloween is this CUTE it makes me happy. (I'm not into scary.) Looks like another FABULOUS release!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh, and i definitely follow you on Facebook - the more ways I can get my MSS "fix" the better! Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Loving all these projects. That spider is so cute! A must have!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my heavens.. these are amazing!! I LOVE them all.. THe DT did an amazing job showcasing these.. :) thanks so much for the chance to win..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  41. oh.. I already follow you on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. These are too cute! DT did a great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are awesome! Great job Angelica! The DT samples are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am already a follower on Facebook. Can't wait to see the entire release!

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are the cutest Halloween stamps EVER! Just LOVE them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I already, "like" Market Street Stamps on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  47. cute cards! I think I like the sentiment the best!
    daladypej@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am already a follower on facebook.
    daladypej@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. That pumpkin is PRECIOUS. I love the fonts for the cute and clever sentiments, and I never knew a spider could be so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awww...these are some of the MOST ADORABLE Halloween images I've ever seen! Super fun projects by the DT gals too!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great projects. Love the pumpkin sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  52. FB follower. I forgot to mention how wonderful the projects are :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love these projects! The Sweet Spooks & Happy Pumpkin r sooo cute! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot comooo cute! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm AAF on FB! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I also follow u on Twitter! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great stamps and love what your DT did with them
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great projects from DT. THe stamps are sooo adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.