Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September Release - Sneak Peek 2 {Night Owls & Argyle}

Good Evening! It's the 
2nd Day in our
SEPTEMBERELEASE WEEK!
If you missed yesterday's post, be sure to pop over
so you don't miss a SINGLE project or chance to win! 
If this is the first time you're joining us for a release week, here's what we do:
  • Show DT projects (sneak peeks) Monday thru Wednesday. All peeks are scheduled at 7 pm Central Time.
  • On Thursday, our sets are revealed and all the sets go on sale at 7 pm Central Time.
  • For ONE WHOLE WEEK after that, new sets are 15% off individually or 25% off if you buy that month's bundle (all sets in the release)

If you would LOVE to win one of the sets showcased tonight, there are a few ways to enter!

  1. Earn ONE entry for leaving a comment on this post
  2. Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
  3. Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post
*Don't miss out on yesterday's peeks & chances to win! Click here to view Sneak Peek 1!*
*Deadline to enter is Thurs, Sept 29 @ 11:59 AM CDT*







Night Owls
Visit Meg's Blog for a bonus "Night Owls" project!
Night Owls (oops, originally listed "Argyle" here!)


Brenda
Night Owls
Stop by Brenda's blog for a bonus 'Night Owls' project!
Night Owls





Argyle & Night Owls {and a touch of Sweet Spooks!}


Night Owls


Argyle



Argyle

Argyle

Argyle

Argyle & Night Owls

Be sure to pop over to each designer's blog! You never know what special techniques they used or if another "bonus" sample will pop up! See you back here tomorrow for our last peek!

72 comments:

  1. The paper piecing for the owls is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such terrific projects by one of the best design teams around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love the stamps and the DT projects!!! Yay for MSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, the owl is waaaaayyyyy cute! And the Argyle is a fantastic background stamp, so cool! Beautiful projects ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper piecing!!! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the argyle!!!! Great release of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, the owl is soo cute! Love the paper piecing owl. And argyle background... yummie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a FB follower....hecks yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so fabulous! Love these!!!

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted this on my facebook page also! :-)

    -Emily
    http://www.createserendipity.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, another awesome sneak peek!!! The DT's projects are all fabulous.. Thanks for the chance to win..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)
    amandascraftsandmore (at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a facebook fan too :0)

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)
    amandascraftsandmore( at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that owl is SO sweet! And that Argyle background is an absolute WOW!!! Love it! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I 'LIKE' you on FB! Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That owl is totally adorable! He looks terrific paper pieced. Lovely samples from your DT - looking forward to the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have have 'liked' you on FB for a while now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes, and I just shared a link on my FB page! Thanks for the chance to win these AWESOME stamps! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the owls! Super cuteness!!! TFS CallyAnn
    (follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like FB already! CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Posted about Day 2 on my FB! CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally cute cards--I love all of these!! Great work, DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow these owlies are hooterific! Lol! Love everything the DT made and the arglye is so versatile..looks like must haves! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my heavens.. I adore what the dt have created.. so cute.. :) LOVE these.. they are so fun! :) thanks for the chance to win.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute... and love all the creations.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sooo very cute. Awesome job DT for showcasing these sneak peaks. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am already a follower. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just shared the news on my new FB page about MKS Sneak Peak 2. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another wonderful release!Great job DT! Love those owls!

    ReplyDelete
  29. this owl is fabulous, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am now a follower on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on both Facebook and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm already a follower. I am loving this release and can't get my hands on it. Your DT did an amazing job like always.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the owls and the sentiments! I also love that argyle background stamp, how FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I "like" Market Street Stamps on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  35. very cute cards! that argyle stamp is exciting, man cards made easy!
    daladypej@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am already a follower on face book!
    daladypej@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. That argyle pattern rocks my socks! (And guess what pattern is on those socks?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow!! I am really impressed with all of these samples!! Great work DT!! These are such fun sets!

    ReplyDelete
  39. So cute. Love those owls and argyle.

    ReplyDelete
  40. SO stinking cute. Just when I think I have enough owl stamps, you have to go and make THESE!! they are ADORABLE! the samples are all AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. AWESOME projects!! That owl is the perfect size for paper piecing!! YAY! And I LOVE the argyle background!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love all the projects. The owls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous projects from DT. The stamps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is my favorite sets of this release. Love the owls and argyle pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted - http://twitter.com/#!/buckeyecub/status/119204553223704576

    ReplyDelete
  46. LOVE that backgrounder :) Awesome DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  47. love~love~love the argyle! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. FB follower! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the owls and the argyle
    Super duper cute
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  50. oohhh those owls are the most wonderful ones I have seen till date. loving this release :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. i love these owls how much fun to paper piece them together. love the style of the stamp too. argyle is so FALL and classy, love all the dt projects, great job everyone

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.