Can you believe that I've owned this stamp for almost a year and just now am finally making a card from it? When there are so many awesome stamps to choose from (and new releases every month!), sometimes I will forget about some of the "older" sets that I have.
Well...it was finally time to ink up this set...
I kept a traditional "nature" color palette, but I can see so many fun options with this set.
I think I'd like to try some crazy, unnatural color combination.
I also think the tree stamp would be great for a fun technique like stamp kissing.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Please visit me on my blog - I love visitors!:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (White);
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper (Free Bird Series - Comfort);
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Of The Same Tree);
Ink: Tsukineko (Midnight Black, Tea Leaves, Spanish Olive, Gingerbread, Jumbo Java);
Ribbons/Fibers: May Arts (Jute/Burlap Cord); May Arts (Twill - Brown);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Martha Stewart/EK Success (Scoring Board);






This is so cute, Tifany! LOVE how you used the two different greens to create that shaded look on the tree- very nice!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Tifany, and also a great reminder to pull out those older sets too! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove the neutral color palette you used, Tifany, especially that tiny peek of green burlap!
ReplyDelete