Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bountiful Blessings...

Hi! 
Steph here!

Hope you're all doing well today! 

I'm here  today to share a card I made to help celebrate one of my FAVORITE holidays, Thanksgiving! I can't even begin to THINK about Christmas until Thanksgiving is behind us, and I think it's very important to slow down and spend time with family, remembering all of our blessings. And eating turkey, of course! 

So I whipped up this card (hehe... whipped) to help celebrate those "bountiful blessings" we all have in our lives!


Love, love, love this pumpkin from Autumn Greetings and this set is full of great sentiment combinations to play with! Love this font so I've been reaching for this set A LOT lately. I created the center image by masking off the Rustic Cream cardstock except for a rectangle in the center. Then, I stamped the mixer image from Comfort Food repeatedly to create my own pattern. I finished it off by using my ink blending tool and Antique Linen distress ink to highlight the patterned area. Really cool effect!

I hope you all have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving holiday- make sure you take some time to relax with your loved ones!


8 comments:

  1. Love it Steph! Makes me think about pumpkin pie. Though I do not like the taste of it, I sure so love the smell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love what you did with the mixers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Thanksgiving card, Stephanie! Happy Thanksgiving to you and all DT! You girls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that masked square and the bright pop of the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card!

    Happy Thanksgiving Day to You and Your Family!
    Blessing AJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I never would have thought to use the pumpkin and the mixer. I LOVE IT! Thanks for the idea. I love the internet....

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER ADORABLE! I love how you used the mixer, so cute!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeekkk!!! Absolutely adore this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.