Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just A Note

Happy Thursday it's Stephanie M here!!!

I am so happy to be back posting a card!!! I love making just because cards they are always good to have on hand.

Today I am sharing a card that has been in my head for awhile now and I am so happy with the end result. The idea was to use this milk bottle from the set For All It's Worth as a vase. I did not want the full image on my bottle so I ended up stamping on the backside of my DP and cutting the bottle out for the shape. I also ended up stamping the Farm Fresh on another piece of paper and cutting it out to add a little more to the bottle along with a twine bow.For the flowers I used the Autumn Greetings set here I just stamped the flowers gave them color with my distrees inks and cut down the image I then stamped and cut another piece of the flower to pop up to give my flowers a little dimension and as a finishing touch to the flowers I added some gems to the centers.

Hope you enjoyed todays card!!!


Dp-Authentique

Die-Top note from Stampin Up

Burlap-My Mind's Eye




3 comments:

  1. SO pretty, Stephanie! Love the beautiful autumn colors you used- and that burlap gives the card great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and layout! The colors are so pretty and go perfectly with your card! Amazing!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.