Friday, November 4, 2011

You are a HOOT!

Hi Market Streeters!  It's Jess here.  Normally, I would be jazzed to share a Word on the Street video with you today, but my computer was not cooperating last night. :-(  I was bummed because it was all filmed, but hopefully next time I'll have twice the goods to share with you.  

I still want to share the sweet card I whipped up for this Friday! 

This card features the Market Street Set Night Owls and the Background Stamp Bit of Burlap. Some of my favorites!  I hope everyone has an awesome, crafty weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Supah dupah CUTE, Jess! Love that little clothes pin, too- very fun touch! Sorry about your computer problems- hope everything gets better soon! Can't wait for the next Word on the Street video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-ute! Love how you attached your sentiment panel with a clothespin! Ooo guess I'm gonna have to snatch up bit of burlap too, I love the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so so cute! I love the owl so much and those eyes are perfect! Wonderful!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the clothespinned die cut and the roughed up burlap edges.

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.