Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Peace. Love. Joy


Over the last couple of weeks I have been having some cravings for Winter. I know, call me crazy! Especially for someone who has always strongly believed that I was a warm weather girl trapped in the cold north.
But, the winter holidays always make me a wee bit giddy. I love the smells, the food and the decorating, even that first snowfall {and only that very first snowfall!!!}.
So, I thought I might make a little tag to try to quench a little bit of that feeling.
For the tag I used the adorable Joyful Snowman with minimal coloring. Always a fun winter stamp to use!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!! Your tag is very cute, and I love the bit of tinsel trim you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet. your fussy cutting is perfectly done! great piece :)

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.