Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Uno Memento!

Hi there stampers!
Michele here bringing a little Autumn splendor to your morning.
I am so excited about the new colors of Memento Ink Pads that Market Street Stamps is now offering!  The colors are simply gorgeous... all 23 of them!
I love these ink pads because your stamped image dries instantly, so no drying time, no heat setting, just stamp and go!
Today I'm showing you Rhubarb Stalk with the gorgeous background stamp Punched Tin and a sentiment from Autumn Greetings.


Such a fabulous deep burgundy red!  I love the way the color changes depending on the color you stamp it on.  It's rich and earthy stamped or sponged on vanilla, but fabulously rusty when stamped on orange cardstock.  This is a must have color for your fall stash, and I have a feeling we're going to be really loving on it for Christmas cards too!  

Check out all the yummy colors and let me know if you can choose a favorite.  Or better yet, how many colors are on your favorites list :)

Until next time, may your inkpads always be juicy!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the ink is a fab colour! Bahama blue is def my favourite, now I just need to get my hands on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creation is AWESOME!! And I would say, as ALWAYS.......I NEED all of the colors!! Haha! Thank you SO Much for your inspiration!! Have a WONDERFUL day!




    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love crafting and ideas from the Twinery Just love the stuff
    Happy Crafting
    lilfeather@sti.net
    followed from the Twinery

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.