Hey guys and thanks for stopping by for our final night in our
December Release Week!
If you missed yesterday (first peek) and our second peek be sure to stop over starting at the beginning so you don't miss a single inspiration project OR a chance to win!

If you would LOVE to win the set showcased tonight, there are a few ways to enter!
- Earn ONE entry for each comment you leave across ALL of our designers' blogs tonight. {p.s. if, for any reason, a designer does not have a new release post up don't worry!! Winners will be chosen only amongst posts that are published. :)}
- Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
- Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!

Today's Sneak: Faith in You
Behind the Stamp: I receive quite a few emails each week from customers and our designers telling me how great Comforting Florals has been in their stamp collection. It seems when you need to send cards at difficult times, finding the right balance of tone and imagery isn't always easy to do. Using the same font as Comforting Florals, Faith in You is for the times in our lives when we really want to give someone a nudge in the right direction. When we need to let them know they're on the right track, even if they've been side railed for a short time.
On Monday, when I said how our customers, designers, friends and family members have all been so instrumental in motivating me to make the best of myself, the sentiments in Faith in You would be exactly what someone like me might need in times of confusion or struggle. {As I sit here typing from the PICU with my 2 yr old, I thought about tonight's release and kept repeating : Trust it will be okay. Trust it will be okay. And Marlee's doing better, and we get to go home after spending the past day and a half in the hospital. Thank God!}
On Monday, when I said how our customers, designers, friends and family members have all been so instrumental in motivating me to make the best of myself, the sentiments in Faith in You would be exactly what someone like me might need in times of confusion or struggle. {As I sit here typing from the PICU with my 2 yr old, I thought about tonight's release and kept repeating : Trust it will be okay. Trust it will be okay. And Marlee's doing better, and we get to go home after spending the past day and a half in the hospital. Thank God!}
I hope you enjoy the inspiration our Design Team has for you tonight - the faith they have in me is what keeps me going some days! Very thankful for each of them!
Julie Day - Despite the mail not delivering Julie's stamps on time, she still created a simply magnificent CAS design using the heart flourish in this set as well as one of my favorite sentiments from this set. Adore the rhinestones on Julie's card, too!
Michele Gross - I love Michele's patch-work look! The panels she stamped and arranged highlight some of my favorite background stamps and three of the stamps in this set.
Amy Kolling - Amy made a beautiful impact with the addition of the bright pink in her elegant black and white card. When your friend or loved one isn't in a grave state, but needs a positive card, "Faith in You" gives you an opportunity to let them know it will all work out.
Stephanie Washburn - What's not to love? Stephanie stamped the pitcher in this set multiple times to create a gorgeous background. I love that patterned paper behind her top panel, too!
Stephanie Muzzulin - I just love how each of our designers captured the essence of this set in their very own way. Stephanie's pieced together her pitcher and added a beautiful bouquet of roses to finish off her pretty card.
Thank you SO much for joining us this week for our sneak peeks! Don't forget you have a chance to win each of these new sets, and then they'll be revealed and go on sale tomorrow at 7 pm CST!! Can't wait to show these to you guys!!













Gorgeous projects, ladies!!!
ReplyDeleteWow these projects this week are AMAZING! Every day I'm in awe with each new card! Great job ladies.
ReplyDeleteJessica
Gorgeous projects by everyone! I follow you on FB! :)
ReplyDeleteAlready follow you on Twitter. :)
ReplyDeleteI posted the giveaway on my FB wall. :D I love Market Street Stamps! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are great cards!!:).
ReplyDeleteI am a faceboOk fan:)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful cards by the design team!!!
ReplyDeletelovely projects :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards... thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteLove the beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted this: https://twitter.com/#!/buckeyecub/status/149698909546098688
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects and beautiful stamps!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous images! I love the pitcher and the flourish!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI am already a Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful cards! Love how they used the stamps!
ReplyDeleteI already follow you on FB :)
ReplyDeletegreat cards from DT.
ReplyDeleteAhhh lovely job everyone
ReplyDeleteand I like you on facebook
Perderg{at}q{dot}com
Great hop again, today...LOVING all of the new stamps...can't wait for the full reveal, YAY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays,
Naomi
PS: I already "like" you on FB!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Naomi
Your DT really hit this one out of the park. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am already a FB liker. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm already a Facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteAlso tweeted this blogpost on my twitter (@fanyechka)!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!! I cannot wait to order this release!!! And I'm glad to hear that your little one is doing better Angelica!
ReplyDelete-Emily
createserendipity@gmail.com
and I'm already a fan on facebook and twitter :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I tweeted (@cre8serendipity)
ReplyDeleteWhat great sneaks! Thanks for sharing with us!
ReplyDeleteAlso a follower on FB!
ReplyDeleteWOW! These are GORGEOUS! I love that swirly heart shape and the sentiments are beautiful! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteI follow you on FaceBook. Hugs - Glora
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards from the DT!! These NEW stamps look so YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteThe DT has done it again...gorgeous cards. Really liking the Faith in You set.
ReplyDeleteShared the info on my FB page.
ReplyDeleteI am a FB follower.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful bunch of sneeks! I absolutely love them all :) Good luck with your release!
ReplyDeletecassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
Oh...I also "liked" you on FB :)
ReplyDeletecassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
Already like you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted it on my facebook!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on twitter! and posted about it on twitter!
ReplyDelete@vijisiddharth