Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January Release - Sneak Peek 2 {Make a Memory}


Day 2 is here! 
So glad you guys are diggin the new releases so far! Just wait til you see the rest of the sneaks today and tomorrow, they are  a-dor-a-ble! Did you miss Day 1? Well, hurry on back because we are doing DOUBLE the giveaways this month - that's right, we're giving away TWO of EACH new set we're releasing! How awesome is that?!

Is this your first time checking out our new releases?
Check out the details of how our release weeks work here!

GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Here's how you can win one of TWO "Make a Memory" sets we're giving away tonight:
  • Earn ONE entry for each comment you leave across ALL of our designers' blogs tonight. {p.s. if, for any reason, a designer does not have a new release post up don't worry!! Winners will be chosen only amongst posts that are published. :)}
  • Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter(be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
  • Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!
  • You have through Wednesday, January 25th @ 11:59 pm CST to enter to win each set. We'll choose TWO lucky winners (usually we just pick one!) who'll win "Make a Memory"! You Go Girl (or Guy)!
  
DESIGN TEAM SAMPLES

Brenda Weaver: You must run to Brenda's blog to check out the inside of this fantastic little journal she put together using "Make a Memory"! It's simply gorgeous!


Stephanie WashburnStephanie created an adorable layout using the camera as her background! So creative to journal the date in the tag, too!


Stephanie Muzzulin: Stephanie's rust and teal combo is SO fun and even BETTER with those paper-pieced suitcases!

Samantha Casey: I love Samantha's bold blue card - putting a spotlight on my favorite image in the set - her cute, cute camera!!


DoBea Alberts: DoBea's "Mamarazzi" layout is PERFECT for this set! She combined almost all of the stamps in this set to create a snapshot of all those moments I know her girls LOVE. ;)

We have our final two sets coming at ya tomorrow - hope you enjoyed today's peek!  - Angelica & The MSS Crew

53 comments:

  1. So so cute!!!!! I am lovin' the awesome DT creations!!! Can't wait to get this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this set!! Can't wait to see it in full:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! This looks SUPER cute!! I LOVE it!! I am already a follower on FB! I will check the rest though!! Thanks SO much for coming up with these AWESOME stamps!! Have a GREAT night!



    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, looks like some fun stamps! Love DoBea's layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the cutest camera images I've seen out there! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what I see so far! Keep em comin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow Market Street Stamps on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tweeted this giveaway:
    https://twitter.com/#!/buckeyecub/status/161996185647857665

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a really fun new set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great - I love this stamp set, every single stamp on it! Samantha did a FABULOUS job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the sneak peeks so far. Great job DT!

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh...this new set is FREAKIN' AMAZING, Angelica..LOVE it...CAN'T WAIT to get my copy! The DT ROCKED this one, too...GREAT samples!

    I'm sure I'll see you at CHA...I will be stopping by your booth FOR SURE!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sneak peek! Awesome job Samantha! Following you on Facebook and twitter, sharing it on Facebook . Wonderful job by all designers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like another cute, cute set!!! I am loving the camera!!! Great job DT!!! Off to hop...Thanks!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am already a FB friend!!!
    hugs,
    joni
    arcocha at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is so incredibly cute!1 Love the camera and suitcases!! So perfect for travel pics. Great job by the DT, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a big-time "liker" of Market Street Stamps on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  20. AND...I also follow on Twitter. Just tweeted about the new release here: https://twitter.com/#!/papergrace/status/162011061661347841

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the camera! Can't wait to see the entire set!

    I follow you on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm a Facebook fan!

    ReplyDelete
  23. and I'm a twitter fan too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. and i shared this on my fb page ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm just loving what I'm seeing of this set. Samantha's style is PERFECT!!!! Beautiful projects everyone and I can't wait to see the whole release! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also like you on FaceBook! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  27. You know, I don't have a camera image, so I think it's about time I grab one! :) Love this set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I do follow you on Twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I tweeted about the giveaway @popperandmimi

    ReplyDelete
  30. This looks like another fun set too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OK, I am a follower on Twitter now!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Woohoo!! I tweeted about the release and giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Alrighty!! I shared on FB too!! LOVE it!! Off to visit the DT!! Thanks SO much!!




    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Visited the DT and LOVE all the inspiration!! Thanks SO much!! I am thinkin' this camera set is my FAVE!! BUT, so hard to choose with MSS!! Have a GREAT one!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love these!!!! Cannot wait to get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOWZERS!!!! LOVE that camera and the stacked luggage!!!! SOOOO CUTE!! And the DT samples are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am already a follower on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Another set of lovely projects! Always look forward to new releases from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh! This set is adorable too -
    and what darling samples the design team has created!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow, these are Just some of the images I need. Can't wait. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am a follower on FB and Twitter. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.