Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January Release - Sneak Peek 3 {Bon Voyage, Travelscapes}

Last Peek before the Reveal!
Don't forget to check out Day 1 and Day 2 to get in on DOUBLE the giveaways this month!
Yep - 2x the FUN!

I'm so excited to show you this last set of samples before we do the BIG reveal tomorrow.
Samantha designed both sets and they work PERFECTLY together.

Is this your first time checking out our new releases?
Check out the details of how our release weeks work here!

GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Here's how you can win one of TWO "BON VOYAGE" or "TRAVELSCAPES" sets we're giving away tonight:
  • Earn ONE entry for each comment you leave across ALL of our designers' blogs tonight. {p.s. if, for any reason, a designer does not have a new release post up don't worry!! Winners will be chosen only amongst posts that are published. :)}
  • Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter(be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
  • Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!
  • You have through Wednesday, January 25th @ 11:59 pm CST to enter to win each set. We'll choose TWO lucky winners (usually we just pick one!) who'll win "Bon Voyage" or "Travelscapes"! 
DESIGN TEAM SAMPLES
Almost everyone got in on the Bon Voyage and Travelscapes wagon and it's no surprise, these are two sets you will turn to again and again. They even work AMAZING with our February release next month... :)

Samantha Casey: Samantha's been coined the "Queen of Scenes" by her Peachy Keen Stamps sisters, and it's no wonder! You've gotta head over to her blog, too. She has LOTS of fun, creative ideas for these sets!

Jen del Muro: This white on white combo is absolutely perfect using both "Bon Voyage" and "Travelscapes"! Jen also used "Vintage Notepad" as her background which gives just the right amount of texture!

Amy Kolling: What better way to bid a friend or loved one a fond farewell than with a handmade card letting them know how much they'll be missed?  Amy's card is bright and cheery thanks to a fun twine-y sun and lovely die-cut clouds! Amy also used our "Pretty Perfect Grid" background stamp.

Stephanie Washburn: "Travelscapes" coordinate so perfectly with "Bon Voyage" plus they make excellent backgrounds, as Stephanie showcases here! Love the sweet heart she added to the car, too!


DoBea Alberts: Re-create a fun road trip using both sets like DoBea has here! Adding a bit of dimensional paint or a white gel pen makes the snow-capped mountains come to life!

Brenda Weaver: I love, LOVE, love Brenda's card! She created a darling cityscape with "Travelscapes" and strips of patterned paper. Be sure to head to her blog to look at the super cute layout she created, too!


Stephanie Muzzulin: Coloring or paper piecing Samantha's images are a breeze because each of them has lots of wide open space. Stephanie even pieced the windows to make them look like glass here - so fun!!

That's it, guys! I hope you enjoyed this week's sneak peeks, I cannot WAIT to show you the reveal tomorrow! Don't forget you have through tonight to win each of these sets, so don't be late! ;) See you back here tomorrow, same place & same time!
  - Angelica & The MSS Crew

48 comments:

  1. WOO HOOO Sam!! You did such a fantastic job!!! You go girl. These images are amazing. The DT did such great projects with your images...you must be so proud to see them come to life in that kinda glory! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY!! These are fabulous!!!! These sneaks are are so gorgeous and oh so cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these cards are fab! I love the new stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all amazing girls.. love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the travel theme!! Can't wait to see the whole release!!!!!

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really, really cute! Hey, that's my car, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to the DT for some awesome inspiration with these fantastic new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!! This set looks TOO CUTE for words!!! And the DT samples are INCREDIBLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tweeted about the giveaway @popperandmimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...these are so awesome!! I love the scenes!!! Looking forward to tomorrow!!!! Thanks!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am already a FB friend!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, so I cannot SPELL!! Sorry!! Haha!

    YAY!! I shared on FB too!! Already "LIKE", uh hello....."LOVE" you on FB! Haha!! And....WOW, I cannot decide now, WHICH is my FAVE!! Oh no, I am IN trouble!! I LOVE this AND the camera one!! AWESOME work!! Off to comment on the AMAZING DT!! Thank you for the GREAT images!!


    ENJOY LIFE~ Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such wonderful designs and great samples ladies!I love all the scenes! Those are my kind of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a fantastic job samantha! These are awesome! Love them! I like you on Facebook, follow you on twittering and I am going to reset this!! Off to hop the blogs now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these cards! Can't wait to see the release!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness!! The samples by the DT are so, so, soooo amazing!! Love them so VERY much. :) Simply stunning peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I already love Market Street Stamps on Facebook. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. And, yep, I follow MSS on Twitter, too. How could I not?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love what the design team has done this month's release! I can't wait to see the full reveal! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on Twitter and retweeted and reposted on FB about today's sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those bugs are adorable and I love Samantha's cacti!

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cute!! cant wait to see the rest :)
    Micia
    yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, these are totally terrific! I'm so in love with them and all the samples. Way to go SAM!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like you on Face Book. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also shared about this post and release on my FB account! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are sooooooo cute! I cannot wait until the big reveal of all of these fabulous stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are fantastic...can't wait to see the final product...just in time too for our famiily trip/cruise in April!

    TFS
    Ellen (emacdougall2152att.net)

    ReplyDelete
  29. All of you and I mean ALL of you are just incredibly talented and creative women! APPLAUD! What inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous new releases, LOVE them ALL!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great stamps! I love to travel, these would be great in travel sb pages too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love all of the projects ladies!!! Can't wait until the reveal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.