Friday, February 10, 2012

Farmhouse Dreamin' :: Market Fresh Kits February Reveal!

'Evening, folks! I know you've been waiting, and I'm SO thrilled to unveil this month's 
Stephanie knows I am always dreamin' of my "future Farmhouse" (it exists in my dreams and my Pinterest board), but this kit was designed with everyone in mind! Pale blues and bright greens play against sunny yellows and cheery reds in this darling kit with a subtle hint of vintage. 

 This kit is absolutely loaded with fun embellishments and tons of paper for lots of cards and pages. Did you spy that doily stamp? It's a whopping 3" x 3" and available ONLY in this kit! 
Lovely as a background for your card designs or as an accent for your pages. 

 Aren't those buttons scrumptious with that natural twine?!

I love how well these colors blend together and how easily you could use just one sheet to pair well with anything else you have in your crafty arsenal already!

Is that a sheet of ephemera I see hiding? Yes please!

If you LOVE the kit, be sure to check and see what our Market Fresh Girls created for you this week. Just head to the blogs of Brenda Jinny or Stephanie to see how they were inspired when they started getting crafty with this kit! 

Their projects are also uploaded into our project gallery for quick-glance inspiration.

February's Kit (Farmhouse Dreamin') contains the following:
  • 8 sheets of 12" x 12" patterned paper by Lily Bee Design (Office Blue -Memorandum Collection), Cosmo Cricket (Scraps - Odds & Ends Collection), Basic Grey (Farm Fresh Eggs, Home Sweet Home, and Breadbox - Picadilly Collection) and October Afternoon (Attic Trunk, Church Social, and Porch Swing - Farmhouse Collection)
  • 3 sheets of 12" x 12"coordinating heavyweight Bazzill Cardstock
  • 2 yards of twisted burlap string
  • 1 package of Jillibean Soup Bamboo Alpha stickers
  • 1 package of Basic Grey Picadilly Petals
  • 1 package of October Afternoon Farmhouse Cardstock Stickers
  • 1 package of October Afternoon Farmhouse buttons (50 in each package!!)
  • 1 package of Kaisercraft Self-Adhesive pearls
  • 1 exclusive 3"x 3" clear, peach-tinted photopolymer Doily stamp designed by Angelica Suarez
If this is the first you've heard of our kits, I encourage you to read all the important details here

This is a wonderful opportunity to get everything you need for dozens of projects in one convenient shipment along with a 20% discount you can use on any stamps in our shop the months you are a kit member!

I hope you enjoyed this week's inspiration and I would like to take a second to thank all of our wonderful charter Kit Club members! Thank you so, so, SO much for your support and for allowing us to share a little space with you and your crafty time!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
xo Angelica

5 comments:

  1. Now THIS looks like one amazing kit, LOVE October Afternoon stuff! Can't wait to order this one up as soon as pay day comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful kit! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful kit! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.