Monday, February 13, 2012

All You Need is Love.....

Good morning!

I'm here today to share this super CUTE card 
created by Amy Kolling! 

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and this is a card that anyone would be happy to receive! 

Ocean Fun

Amy paired a sentiment from the new Birds of a Feather set with an oldie, but a goodie- the Ocean Fun set!



Stop by Amy's blog
for more information about her card!

*************

Did you see the newest 


It's available NOW in the Marketplace  for single purchase OR sign up for subscription to receive a kit on your doorstep automatically each month! 
Check it out!

Have a great Monday! ;)


4 comments:

  1. Amy this is SO sweet!! Love seeing that little shrimp and for Valentine's Day? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable!! I love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- I love that shrimp... he is so cute! I love the clean layout! Amazing job!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.