Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Reveal + Winners!!


I am SO happy to finally introduce you to our February Release!!!!
This is a BEAUTIFUL collection, one that I couldn't be more excited to present to you all!

Samantha has drawn the sweetest little neighborhood I could ever imagine.
AND guess what?! She's even going to create elements throughout the year to add on to 'hood, so you don't want to miss your chance to snag this base set at an AWESOME price!!

Thank you so much to our fabulous illustrators and our designers who bring all of our designs to LIFE!


BEST VALUE!!! 
  • Includes all four sets released this month: Home Sweet Home, Riding By, Neighborhood, and Houndstooth!
  • Special savings of 25% off if you purchase this limited-time bundle (available through 3/1 only!)
  • Regular Retail Price: $49.50 / On Sale for $37.12!

{SHOP} Home Sweet Home
  • Set measures 5.5" x 8.5"
  • Regular retail price: $19.50 (15% off thru 3/1/12)
  • Includes 23 individual stamps (each size listed in detail on our website)
  • Images illustrated by Samantha Casey 
Home Sweet Home WINNER:
FB follower here....I am envisioning my layout with this set! cute!
{SHOP} Riding By
  • Set measures 4.25" x 5.5"
  • Regular retail price: $12.50 (15% off thru 3/1/12)
  • Includes 8 individual stamps (each size listed in detail on our website)
  • Images illustrated by Samantha Casey 
Riding By WINNER:
...annnnddd, I just made an FB post about the great new goodies MSS has goin' on!


{SHOP} Neighborhood 
  • Set measures 2" x 3"
  • Regular retail price: $5.00 (15% off thru 3/1/12)
  • Includes 2 individual stamps (each size listed in detail on our website)
  • Images illustrated by Samantha Casey
Neighborhood WINNER:
jen said...
so fun! love these images!!!

  • Set measures 4.25" x 5.5"
  • Regular retail price: $12.50 (15% off thru 3/1/12)
  • Includes 1 background stamp
  • Image design by Tifany DeGough
Houndstooth WINNER: 

Emily Keaton said...
Love that houndstooth tree. :)
2/22/12 8:58 PM



Winners - please email:
 jorge at marketstreetstamps dot com 
and include the following info:
First and Last Name
Address, City, State, Zip Code (country if not USA)
Set you won
Winners: please contact us within 15 days to contact us to claim your prize.
We will attempt to contact all winners that we have not heard from within that time frame.

THANK YOU to everyone who joined us this week! Your support means the world to us!!
xo Angelica

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! And congrats on a fun release :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! This is *such* an awesome release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, amazing release! I just love seeing all of these beautiful sets!!!! AMAZING! And congratulations to the winners. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, YAY! How exciting to be among the winners!! Thanks you SO much for the great news. I'm off to email Jorge now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome news! I now have a bicycle stamp! Yay! Thank you ever so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo! These stamps are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness!!!! I am incredibly excited and feeling super lucky and thankful!!! Love love this set... I have to have it all... How exciting to hear it will be a year long project!! Can't wait to see others!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats winners!!! I just got my bundle :)

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.