Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Sneak Peek :: Houndstooth


It's our FINAL day of our February Sneak Peeks!!
I just KNOW you are going to love this background designed by Tifany DeGough! 
Houndstooth is a standard in design and this stylish pattern has shown up in textiles, clothing, and home decor for years.
But have you ever owned a houndstooth stamp? If you have, you might have noticed that many of them aren't really proportionate for card-making.
Our new houndstooth background is the PERFECT scale for cards and other embellishments which you'll see in the designer samples below!

First time here? Be sure to head back to Monday's post and Tuesday's post so you don't miss a single sneak peek and chance to win!

If you'd LOVE to win a Houndstooth stamp, just checkout the details below!

GIVEAWAY DETAILS
  • Earn ONE entry for each comment you leave across ALL of our designers' blogs tonight. {p.s. if, for any reason, a designer does not have a new release post up don't worry!! Winners will be chosen only amongst posts that are published. :)}
  • Earn TWO entries for following us on Facebook OR Twitter(be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)
  • Earn THREE bonus entries for sharing this giveaway on your Facebook page OR Twitter account (be sure to let us know if you do in a separate comment on this post)!
  • You have through Wednesday, February 22nd to enter to win each set. 
DESIGN TEAM SAMPLES



Tifany DeGough: Tifany designed this Houndstooth pattern to be smaller and more scaled down for cardmakers and embellishment lovers all over the world! Just look at these cute magnets she whipped up!



Stephanie Muzzulin: Stephanie and Tifany were on the same page and were inspired by butterflies! I love Stephanie's soft, airy card and the double-layered butterfly is a fun little surprise!



Michele Gross:  Michele paired up TWO fun backgrounds our new Houndstooth and our best-selling Vintage Notepad! She also included the tree and a sentiment from Home Sweet Home!



Amy Kolling: Amy had another AMAZING card up her sleeve using Houndstooth AND Riding By! Seriously, how FUN are these colors together?



DoBea Alberts: I LOVE those stunning roses DoBea created and the Houndstooth is perfectly stamped - it looks like paper! I also love that fun shape she created for the top of her card to include sentiments from our January Release!



Stephanie Washburn: Like we saw yesterday, open spaces on stamps don't necessarily mean you have to do anything with them! Steph has created a beautiful stacked scene using Houndstooth in two different shades and stamping our new mini, Neighborhood, right on top of that gorgeous green ribbon!

I really hope you enjoyed the peeks this week; I know our designers always appreciate the love you leave them! Each time you visit their blogs and leave comments during release weeks, it gives you an extra chance to win! They work super hard to make our designs look good, and I can't thank them enough and YOU enough for coming by!! See you tomorrow when we'll reveal the full sets and our winners!!! :) - Angelica and the MSS Crew

32 comments:

  1. These are awesome. Love this release
    Gina
    Babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow love how you used this background stamp on the butterflies
    perderg(at)q(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Sneak Peek!!! I am loving this stamp..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute houndstooth! I posted on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be a wonderful release, how fun! I am following on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new houndstooth!! The DT samples are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I "LIKE" Market Street Stamps on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I "shared" a link to this post on my FB page! Now off to do the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so very Cool! Great job tiffany! Already follow you here,facebook and twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool card! love Background stamps by MSS! Thanks for sharing! Hopping now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are fabulous cards, congrats, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously LOVE Houndstooth. I think you just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, this could not be more perfect! The size is absolutely spot on! LOVE it! And all the projects are BEAUTIFUL! Great job DT! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes, and I shared this link on my FB page! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the houndstooth background, the little birds and the puppy in the basket. So adorable! Awesome samples and stamps! Great job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great hop and as usual, AWESOME examples from the team! This ENTIRE release just ROCKS!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loooove houdstooth and the DT samples are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE houndstooth...
    such a fabby pattern!
    And I follow on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love houndstooth! You're right that it is the perfect proportion :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is awesome. I love the fineness of the pattern (if that's a word LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great slate of projects from the DT. Can't wait to see the full reveals tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The tiny houndstooth is so perfect! I follow MSS on FB and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I tweeted about the new houndstooth stamp @popperandmimi

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.