Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspiration Week :: Scor-Pal & Market Street Stamps :: Day 3

Hello and Happy Wednesday, Stampers!
I hope you're enjoying our Inspiration Week so far, I can't believe we've already made it halfway through the week. Time flies when you're having fun!

Today's inspiration is courtesy of:

&

We're showcasing projects all week long and the Scor-Pal team is, too!
They've got some amazingly talented designers as well, so please do head over there and check out the beautiful creations they've posted for you on their blog. 

DoBea's card creates an interesting background effect by scoring a diagonal pattern on a vertical stripe pattern paper. It reminds me of the reflection on a window pane, and I could think of a lot of fun different color combinations you could use this technique with! Her sweet camera and sentiment are from Make a Memory. Be sure to visit her blog for a GORGEOUS mini-album and more photos and a full supply list!

Michele designed a creative CAS card using Ain't No Sunshine. I love the scored cloud, and the scored horizon line is genius! Michele is the CAS Queen, so be sure to visit her blog where you'll find more design ideas and plenty of Market Street Stamps inspiration!

We also have a WINNER to announce
from the Operation Write Home LINK UP.
The winner is...
Congratulations, Lisa! Please email me {angelica at marketstreetstamps dot com}
and I'll get your $15.00 gift certificate right out to you!
Thanks so much to those of you who linked up and for supporting

Be sure to head over to SCOR-PAL's blog so you can see what amazingness they've designed for you today, too! Have a wonderful rest of your day!
xo Angelica

25 comments:

  1. Great projects today! Loved DoBea's mini album, and Michele's scored cloud is so clever. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards...I love that cloud on Michele's card..that is so clever...love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I love the scoring techniques they each used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I like that idea - great cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love DoBea's diagonal scoring - such a great effect! And Michele's scored cloud is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scoring really adds to these wonderful cards.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, love what you can do with the scor-pal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job ladies, never thought to sand patterned paper, love this effect. Thanks
    Cindylu
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who would have thought that just adding lines would make such a cool difference? I love it!!! They are both special because of the paper choices, images, and the scored areas. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love CAS cards and this one is no exception. The little gray rain cloud is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Cards. I love the cloud card. So clever. Love the colors of both. Great job ladies...
    http://thetigershaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. How absolutley sweet is that cloud card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the idea of using a Scor Pal for texture. Quick and easy, and free! Neat ideas for using this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both very cute! I love the added interest of the scoring and it's so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice cards. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are so clever! Thanks so much for sharing and serving as our inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay!!! Thanks so very much, and wow loving the inspiration everyday this week! THanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the little rain cloud it soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What adorable cards. Love that rain cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simple cards but both are so effective. Well done to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute cards! Love the cloud and the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards! Love the scoring ideas and the fun stamp designs!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.