Happy Sunday, friends!!
Before I head to church this morning, I just had to share some photos with you all from yesterday's Ephemera Fest at Kim Geiser's Studio in Manitowoc, WI!
In case you missed our recent newsletter and our Facebook page, Kim will be bringing her whimsical and original illustrations to Market Street Stamps starting in June!
Sneak Peek week begins June 4th and Kim's stamps will be available June 7th, I just can't wait!!
Yesterday, I brought Kim stamps for her to play with, and she was THRILLED! Here we all are at the collaging table. Kim is in the top row, last one on the right with her hands way up in the air!! She is such a positive force to be around. I just loved hanging with her and the rest of these ladies.
Just some canvas stamping...Kim said, "These just make me HAPPY!"
Vintage typewriter with some of Kim's jewelry on top.
(She is a fantastic polymer clay artist, too!)
Pretty pendants...
She had a bubble machine outside to draw people in...it worked!
Visit Kim for Art Lounge every Thursday 6-9pm!
So much to see, you can't help but get lost in all the details.
Holly (Kim's English Setter) was there, but not to make art. She was quite cozy on the couch.
Fun little artsy home. This project will be taught at one of Kim's classes she'll be teaching this summer. Stay tuned to her blog and our blog for links and more info on where you can sign up!
ATC Swapping station. LOVE these!
Vintage posters.
The art table!







I love you guys. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete