Saturday, May 12, 2012

Guest Designer :: Annette Allen :: Milk It

Good Morning Everyone! Angelica here, and I'm THRILLED to share a post by our May Guest Designer, Annette Allen

I had the pleasure of meeting Annette at CHA in January of this year, and she is a sweetheart! I so wish we had a photo together, but she is someone you don't forget. Very kind, big smile, and so genuine. It is my pleasure to share her first project for May with you all today! Thanks for being our guest, Annette! 

******************************

Hi my name is Annette Allen and I live for and love the Lord.  I am a born again Christian.  I am a wife to an amazing Christian man and have been married for 17 years.  I have two dogs (Curtis and Lola)...my children.  

I have been crafting since 1997, I was invited to a Stamp-in-Up party when we lived in Germany.  My husband was in the Air Force.  My first impression was…why would anyone want to make their own cards?  Then I saw what you could do and I was totally addicted within the hour ,and it has been non-stop since. I love to stamp.  It is my passion and I can't get enough.  Most of my cards are donated and a few are mailed to special friends and family members.  

I feel so blessed, God has giving me a way to put smiles on peoples faces with my cards.  I look forward to new friendship.  Thank you for the opportunity to share today.  I hope you enjoy. 

I was inspired by these cute little Milk Jugs from "For All it's Worth".  I wanted to create a fun and refreshing card.  I stamped the images add a little glitter and glossy accents.

I love to layer images and these were perfect for that.  I also layered the sentiment…which I totally love.  I hope you enjoy.

 ******************************
I *adore* Annette's sweet card, the aquas and pinks are so fun!
If you were inspired by today's project, please visit Annette on her blog:
You can find the stamp set she used today at our store - 
it's 15% off today only!

Thanks again for stopping by!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

19 comments:

  1. yahoooooooooooooo for Annette!!!

    Her card is absolutely a-dorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love those soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette this is adorable!! I love how you used the milk bottles and all of your layering!! I also loved reading your bio too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute set! I just loooooove Annette's card! sooooo CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Annette!!!! This card is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so fun! Love the colors and all the details. Annette did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, Annette! So fun to see you over here! Congratulations! And your card is just beautiful! LOVE the playful sentiment and design, but that color combo is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Annette! Awesome card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Annette - love how you kept it so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh!!! I am so loving it, dear Annette!!! This card is so creative and Awesome!!! Great color, fab layout, sweet sentiments, this card is super fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow this is such a lovely card Annette love the pastel colors you have used and the play on the sentiment is simply Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a darling card, Annette! A big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YEAH Annette Allen!!! Such a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Annette!!!! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo for Annette! Such a adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Annette, your card is so absolutely charming and I'm so happy to see you here at Market Street Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Annette, it was nice to read more about you. I already *knew* how sweet you are by all the lovely comments you sprinkle around everyone's blogs. :)

    What a cute milk card! Love the bottles lined up and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So great to see Annette's guest design here! She is so sweet and super talented! Congrats, Anette, on your well-deserved feature!

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.