Thursday, May 10, 2012

Market Fresh Kit :: Daydreamin' :: REVEAL!

Hello and THANK YOU so much for joining us today for our 
MARKET FRESH KIT Reveal!

May's Kit is titled "Daydreamin'" and there's nothing more dreamy than the soft colors, cool patterns and fun extras Steph coordinated this month, right?!

Today we get to show you all the pretty details....
Letter stickers from American Crafts and Jillibean Soup will offer TONS of card and layout combinations...

Lovely pattern papers from your favorite lines: American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, and Pink Paislee...

And the other side...

So what do you think? Yesterday I asked you guys to let me know what your favorite project was during our kit sneak peeks. I know it's hard, and I don't have "favorites" because I adore all the projects!
But here are just a few I picked to showcase how GORGEOUS and versatile our Market Fresh Kits can be:

card by: Steph Washburn

{Image removed for publication}
  card by: Jinny Newlin
layout by: Brenda Weaver
So what are you waiting for? Head over to our website to see all the benefits and details of becoming a member! It's one kit you'll love looking forward to each month!!

thanks so much for visiting us tonight, see you soon!! xo Angelica

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty, and I love the two-step butterfly stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i so love....these cards and layouts are so amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Please visit our new blog - www.marketstreetstampsblog.com to comment on this post. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.