My name is Kate Cordero and you can find me at Scrappers Creative Corner. I am a SAHM to 4 adorable kids and have been married for 17 years now.
I guess, I have always been into Scrapbooking/Papercrafting, before I knew what it really was or what acid free even was, I would cut my journaling and pictures out of magazines and place them in my albums.
I started my blog in Februar 2010 and it has been the greatest stress reliever. I have also been very blessed to meet some fellow crafters that I have become friends with. Also, enjoying being on Design Teams so much FUN!
I have been a fan of Market Street Stamps ever since they Opened. The quality of their stamps is just amazing and I just love each and every release they have because of it's versatility. I am so Happy and seriously Excited when I won a Guest Designer Spot. Thank you so much for having me this Month!
For my card Today I used MSS Background Stamp called Woodgrain. The Sentiment is from their Riding By Stamp Set. I stamped it using balsa wood and then trimmed it using my Spellbinder Die.
The Paper I used is from Stampin' Up and Echo Park's This and That Charming 6 x 6 paper pad. Then I added a piece of Burlap. Twine is from Trendy Twine.
Thank you so much again for having me as a Guest Designer this Month. I have another project for you on the 24th.






+copy+copy.jpg)

Great job my friend :)
ReplyDeleteSusan
Congrats to Kate...lovely card..
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kate! Gorgeous card :O)
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hoo Kate!!! Awesome card my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this stamp and the cute card you made with it!!!
ReplyDeleteYour projects are gorgeous and this is no exception. Well done and congratulations- :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :)
DeleteLove the berry sweet stamp:)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cool Kate!!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Delete